The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

5 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Even though the stats clearly tell me I’m wrong, I still think Joelinton is better than Joselu. For the sake of clarity, I think Joelinton is utter dogshit but Joselu looked like he’d won a competition to play for us.

I still can’t decide where I’d put Riviere in the pecking order though. We’ve been truly blessed in the striking department over the past few years.

Rivière man :lol: 

I forgot about that total donkey 

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Rivière man :lol: 

I forgot about that total donkey 

His international record is a goal per game.

Admittedly, he's played one game. For Martinique.

Anyone on here doing owt charity related they support? Thing with charities is I am always wary about how much of your donation actually goes to the cause and not overheads. I think what I'm getting at is that I want you to give it to a tramp directly. Film yourself doing it.

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The food bank? 

What was the bet on, like?

That'll do. On whether our new at the time forward line would outscore the old one. We had 4 players each iirc but can't remember the exact details. Pissed it anyway. Food bank will do. Was going to say the Donkey Sanctuary but I'm still convinced it's a scam

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic