The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

47 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

watford is your proverbial 6 pointer. it's all about momentum too. a win at the weekend, combined with the new faces, and the promise of a few more, and it will feel like the force is with us.

lose again, and we will be bottling up that cambridge feeling for another week. signing the players we want will be even more difficult. 

I think we can afford to draw with a good performance. As long as we're within a few points of survival going into the final game we'll survive. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Team Dry Sheets would like to distance itself from this statement. 

Where's your courage gone, Scotty boy?

I've checked the forecast and it's going to be warm and dry.

batman weather GIF

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

IMO Wijnaldum can fuck off.  He didn't have the minerals last time for a relegation scrap.  

11 goals and five assists for us in a relegation season where he didn't miss a single match.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I mean if we're going into the last game of the season needing to beat Burnley to stay up, we've probably been fucking shite between now and then. 

Exactly. I don't think we're going to leave it until the last day, but even if we do, I think we'll a) be close enough to survival that 3pts from Burnley will keep us up and 2) we'll get them.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

11 goals and five assists for us in a relegation season where he didn't miss a single match.

I think he definitely went missing away from home on occasions but he’d walk into our current side (and plenty other better ones). 

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Exactly. I don't think we're going to leave it until the last day, but even if we do, I think we'll a) be close enough to survival that 3pts from Burnley will keep us up and 2) we'll get them.

This is Team Freeze Dried Sheets territory 

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Carlos sounds like my kind of guy. I'm bang up for overhead kicks in our own box. Our clearances have been sadly lacking that level of flair for some time. And yeah, the odd one is gonna end up creating a chance for the opposition. That's the nature of overhead kicks, they're not inherently accurate. But by god, they're fun. 

Make yer mind up! :P

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic