The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

We should give them it. I've changed my mind on this. He's young enough that, if he's as good as claimed, we'll get many many years of service out of him. Just stump up the cash and get him before someone better than us signs him in the summer. 

This one sounds like one where the window for us to sign him is this month, or never. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We should give them it. I've changed my mind on this. He's young enough that, if he's as good as claimed, we'll get many many years of service out of him. Just stump up the cash and get him before someone better than us signs him in the summer. 

This one sounds like one where the window for us to sign him is this month, or never. 

Aye I think he will come this window but will be close to the end of the window.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Some twitter bloke in Italy with 71k followers (whatever that means) reckons we're the highest bidder for Niklas Sule atm. 

I think it means he has quite a lot of followers on Twitter 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’ll take his 2 and raise it 2…… 4

I meant to ask you but I regularly see a military transport plane take off from (presumably) Newcastle airport before doing a few laps of north tyneside and landing again (again presumably). Any ideas on what that’s aal aboot? I saw it again this afternoon. It would’ve been fun to get Parky’s take, no doubt involving 5G chemtrails and the like 

• Haha 3

Just now, Alex said:

I meant to ask you but I regularly see a military transport plane take off from (presumably) Newcastle airport before doing a few laps of north tyneside and landing again (again presumably). Any ideas on what that’s aal aboot? I saw it again this afternoon. It would’ve been fun to get Parky’s take, no doubt involving 5G chemtrails and the like 

It has high definition ultra sound radar, it's the only way you can detect minute shifts in the ground surface or CTs and Gemmill's old chaps. :good:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Depends what time. This was in the air at 13.02

328ABC10-4B60-4745-9AB1-082FCA43E277.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Depends what time. This was in the air at 13.02

328ABC10-4B60-4745-9AB1-082FCA43E277.jpeg

That looks very much like it. Cheers. Also nice to see some people are still into Top Trumps 

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic