The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

You don't support NUFC so no need to worry. 

Good lad from a good family and glad he's getting the opportunity. 

I always say the best way to judge a player’s potential is whether he comes from a good family. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He was just trying to look like he knows the family 

Most definitely not best friends but have spoke to Sean, Matty and their old man many times. And, as I suggested they are decent folk. They have it all to do. But, it's good seeing local lads do well. 

• Jaysus... 1

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

you're still a tad upset that ewerk gave you an absolute cyber howking the other day aren't you?

you need to move on from it ugly mackem.

You mean i'm upset he went back 1.5 decades to show my complete distain for our current manager? Proved i'm consistant if nothing else. 

Howking - ha ha. 

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

You mean i'm upset he went back 1.5 decades to show my complete distain for our current manager? Proved i'm consistant if nothing else. 

Howking - ha ha. 

Pack it in FFS

Everyone knows you are a wum 

Your patter is crap, I'm embarrassed for you. 

7 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Howking - ha ha. 

Saying you’d end your association with the club if Bruce became manager then being his biggest fanboy when he subsequently did demonstrates that you’re consistent? :lol::lol::lol: 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

He has subsequently learned that Bruce is from a good family so it’s okay.

The members of his family I do know where in fact canny people. Worked and drank with his cousin for for 2 years and not once did he ever give an inkling they were related. Strange, considering the conversations rarely went past footballing matters! 

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Saying you’d end your association with the club if Bruce became manager then being his biggest fanboy when he subsequently did demonstrates that you’re consistent? :lol::lol::lol: 

Or cried like a baby when the World Class Rafa led the fans he loved down the garden path. Rafa goes we go! 

• Tom locked this topic