The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Is it too much to ask to get a full days worth of excitement before it's snatched away! 

Same bloke said the bid had been accepted an hour earlier.

He just wants clicks for his site, I reckon. Posts an article an hour ago saying deal done, tweets a link. 

Clicks die down so he posts a new article saying deal not quite done yet, and tweets a link. 

Plenty journalists that work for more reputable sites are saying that the offer has been accepted. 

FUCK OFF GRAEME. Basically. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah Romano said that the bid was accepted, but that there were a few things left to be signed off on before a medical could take place. That's likely where the confusion is coming from. Hopefully I'm correct, but it seems as if it's more or less done.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Twitter ABLAZE with suggestions that Dan Burn has a release clause. So this one could get done quickly if that's true. 

He'll be back in his Blyth HELLHOLE by tea time. 

If true then Dan Ashworth will be getting a lot of glaring stares round the Amex.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Big Joe was 39 million pounds, so he'll still hold the record.

Still 2 Brazilians our 2 biggest fees, wouldn’t have believed that a couple years back like 

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Best one yet :lol: 

:lol: Right so we are playing Muller off Chris Wood, Guimeraes with Shelvey in CM and a back line with Dan Burns in it. That would be EXACTLY the eclectic mix of ability levels I hoped to see in the early days of this new ownership. 

• Haha 9

• Tom locked this topic