The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I do still not get why we aren’t trying to sign Ginter from Gladbach who is running out of contract and the club does want to get rid of him. He would be much cheaper than all the other options we have chased so far. Solid German international as well.

Have you spoken to Mandy? 

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

She is probably only speaking to every journalist writing about transfers.

How we fail to make any deals in secret is beyond me.

Even if we're not leaking, every club and agent and player on earth wants it known that we're linked to their players to potentially generate big money interest from other clubs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

She is probably only speaking to every journalist writing about transfers.

How we fail to make any deals in secret is beyond me.

These are the sorts of hot German tips that she’s bound to love though. Get in her DMs man.  

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Even if we're not leaking, every club and agent and player on earth wants it known that we're linked to their players to potentially generate big money interest from other clubs.

This is probably more it. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Some of us are definitely leaking.  

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's the fastest player in the Bunesliga, and Mainz would accept an offer of 12.5 million according to an article I just read. Bakker, St. Juste, Burn and Trippier could be a very solid backline. 

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s going to be a fucking long summer :lol: 

Assuming we stay up, I genuinely can't wait :lol: with PL status secure we'll be linked with so many players, and having players like Trippier, Guimares, ASM already in the squad makes it clear that we've got talent and ambition driving us on without a lot of the financial problems that a lot of other clubs have.

The likes of Arsenal are better than us right now of course, but they're also not really able to strengthen to huge degrees without getting rid of players because they've got massive contracts. We don't give a fuck about any of that.

• Like 5

How long do you think it took for Man City fans to get past this “not spending that on him” crack? 

When they USED to be the richest club in the world? We are multitudes richer than them and PSG put together, get used to it bitches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic