The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Polarboy said:

The Trent Posse going for quality rather than quantity with their five posts in 11 years. 

Thats how you know you can trust them!

• Haha 1

If we can get a good CB in and a LB our team will basically be transformed from where it was Jan 1st. Still think we need another striker to. 

Think he will play 

Joe                 Bruno  
        Shelvey

Edited by 247

2 minutes ago, 247 said:

If we can get a good CB in and a LB our team will basically be transformed from where it was Jan 1st. Still think we need another striker to. 

Think he will play 

Joe                 Bruno  
        Shelvey

That looks like it to me, that midfield is really balanced, pressing, tackling, dribbling, short and long passing all present.

Incredible physicality that we've seen from Joelinton lately, shithousing from Shelvey and hopefully some flair and class from Bruno.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

my trouser hose has slowed to a slow drip in recent days. it's no longer the gushing torrent it was pre-leeds.

partially because three points eased the pressure and we're not cut adrift, partially because we don't have any more games to go before the window shuts, so the rush for new faces is less urgent, partially because these deals were always going to be difficult in january.

but mainly because it's a seller's market and selling clubs know we're flush and desperate. plenty of these mooted deals will be done before the window closes. which ones remain to be seen but it feels like we'll get in at least a couple more. 

if we don't.....

pee GIF

Fucking prostate - sent me straight to the toilet :smile:

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

In case anyone hasn't. And I know that this is not ALL our money, but the same goes for the owners of all the other clubs. 

PRE TAKEOVER

Screenshot_20220127-110415_YouTube.thumb.jpg.a1a802a4fdee98b4b4eb976de231589a.jpg

POST TAKEOVER

Screenshot_20220127-110431_YouTube.thumb.jpg.a3245e13ac485135c93eff3e88157d73.jpg

That is objectively funny. :lol:

Love the fact that Man United get relegated to "others" in the second chart 

• Haha 1

Screenshot_20220128-070710_Chrome.thumb.jpg.10bb7cf6ead92bb5c2f181a2cdbbab21.jpg

Good article on The Athletic, calling Man United out. Concludes "whatever happens, it is another unedifying episode in the modern story of Manchester United."

Nice to see them being called on their bullshit. Also reckons Burnley are after Lingard - be interesting to see what they would be charged, bet it's fuck all like what they're trying to pull with us. 

• Like 1

I was listening to TalkShite last night whilst tinkering in my mancave (it's ok it's sound proofed).  Some Burnley fan phoned up moaning about splashing the cash after basically Goldstein called them out by being a small club.  He said Newcastle splashing the cash doesn't mean anything.  I think he said Trippier was overrated (couldn't hear then because of other noise :glare:) and Goldstein and Bent pulled him up saying he was brilliant especially v Leeds.  Goldstein then told him they were faves for the drop now and not us and that's because we are splashing the cash :lol:  I fucking hope we send the cunts down.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20220128-070710_Chrome.thumb.jpg.10bb7cf6ead92bb5c2f181a2cdbbab21.jpg

Good article on The Athletic, calling Man United out. Concludes "whatever happens, it is another unedifying episode in the modern story of Manchester United."

Nice to see them being called on their bullshit. Also reckons Burnley are after Lingard - be interesting to see what they would be charged, bet it's fuck all like what they're trying to pull with us. 

Maybe they should stick to headlines of Grannies shoving Mars bars up their fannies.

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Anyone else heard of this so-called “anti-Newcastle” pact the “big” clubs supposedly have all silently agreed to?  Man City being the only exception apparently. 

No other club wants Dele Alli and Spurs don’t want to deal with us because of this aforementioned pact. 

• Tom locked this topic