The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wonder if we are in for Origi

I wouldn't TBH always a risk signing players who are frequently only used as substitutes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

I wouldn't TBH always a risk signing players who are frequently only used as substitutes.

I think he'd improve the squad but also agree that there's something not right with a bloke happy to be a permanent minimal bit part player. 

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Whats this Zapata like?  Better for us than Origi?

He's supposedly a bit like Lukaku, or at least Lukaku when he plays in Italy. Very fast and strong, has good shot on him. I don't profess to be a Serie A expert, but surely someone who's consistently played and got into high double figures, scored in the champions league, is better than a bench warmer like Origi. Not that I think Origi is shit by any means, but as Gemmill said there's something a bit off about an eternal bench warmer, regardless of how consistently he scores with the minutes he does get.

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: I will drop everything and travel to Newcastle to proudly display my arse in Fenwicks window if that one happens.

Can you imagine the face of the blue dippers if it came off? Signing DCL that is, not you baring your arse in Fenwick's window....

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Did he actually say “ getting one over the line”? 

HOWE OUT!!!!!

Wasn't preceded with "Couldn't quite" thank god

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

If we sign a Brazilian international for £40m or whatever we’re gonna have to change the thread title As Thats not remotely reasonable.

Nah, just leave it. It can be ironic ;) 

• Tom locked this topic