The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has subsequently learned that Bruce is from a good family so it’s okay.

Last week- “ Would you have Bale?”                     “ If only, eh?”     Today- “ Nah, he’s past it…”   Gettin! 

Saying someone is better than Krafth is the Roger Federer backhand of backhanded compliments 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Lewis doesn’t want to defend so he isn’t.Getting in a defensive position doesn’t mean you’re defending.He’s the biggest coward at the club and wears the number 3 shirt in my all time worst eleven.I haven’t seen enough of him attacking,maybe down to Brucey’s instructions.

Fill out the team sheet, so we'll all properly aware of your hierarchy of cowardice.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Signing a player on loan tomorrow apparently. Hope it lives up to the lofty standards of last January

Any rumours who it is? I know we've been linked with Williams, Willem, Choudry, but I've not seen owt today.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would swap King for Ritchie tbh. A much better option than Carroll and Joelinton

I thought the talk was a swap for Billings, which isn't such a bad idea, either.  More mobile than Voldermort, Jimmy, Long, and Short.

I knew what you meant (whelks). Me grandad used to eat a big bowl of them using a pin to get them out. ‘Picking your willock’ was slang for ‘picking your nose’ too. As in “Stop picking ya willock!” 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Looks like Willock is all but confirmed. Reiss Nelson his best mate in the Arsenal squad sent him a message on social media wishing him the best with his move, and Sky are reporting it done. At the very least he'll be a very decent addition to the squad, and most likely he will be given plenty of opportunities to start given how little energy and attacking threat we currently have in midfield. I haven't watched Arsenal in Europe this season, but Willock's stats would appear to suggest he has a bit of quality about him.