The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

22 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Willems coming back apparently. There’s a new line in the sand with our fans; if you think he’s good, you’re a fucking idiot. If you rightfully realise he was shit, then you’re alright 

On 15/01/2020 at 13:31, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Willems. Some decent attacking play doesn’t excuse his nonexistent defensive ability. I agree he’d do a job in midfield though but he’s got Shelvey and the Longstaffs in front of him, I imagine

On 08/05/2020 at 14:26, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fernandez, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Dubravka and the Longstaffs are the only ones I could see hanging around a decent squad for a good period of time. I would begrudgingly take Willems for a bit if someone told him that he's allowed to block crosses. I suppose with the right coaching, Lascelles could get back to being the tank of old and he does seem like a very effective on-pitch leader, especially when our backs are against the wall. I'd be willing to give Joelinton another year just to see, as said, if there's any chance he could improve. Plus, he cost 40 million and that's probably enough for most people to try and persist with him for a bit. Give Carroll the "Terry Mac" ceremonial position of putting the bets on and putting the cones out. 

On 18/01/2020 at 18:12, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I apologise to Willems because this Krafth is hilariously out of his depth.

I mean ...

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has subsequently learned that Bruce is from a good family so it’s okay.

Last week- “ Would you have Bale?”                     “ If only, eh?”     Today- “ Nah, he’s past it…”   Gettin! 

Saying someone is better than Krafth is the Roger Federer backhand of backhanded compliments 

Posted Images

Be interesting to see how well he recovered from his ACL reconstruction.

18 months older and hasn't played a single game for Eintracht since he returned to them with his injury, has success written all over it.

3 hours ago, sammynb said:

Be interesting to see how well he recovered from his ACL reconstruction.

18 months older and hasn't played a single game for Eintracht since he returned to them with his injury, has success written all over it.

Aye but all of that means he'll be cheap so...

• Like 1

He was far better here than anyone expected tbf. And in modern football you're not going to find full backs that don't go past the half way line anymore. He gets caught out at the back sometimes but so do Wan Bissaka and Trent AA. Doesn't mean they are shit 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoever picked that photo for the story really captured his excitement. Looks like he's waiting while his mam talks to his teacher.

• Haha 2

I thought Stephen Glass was a decent player before he was injured by a horrendous tackle George Boeteng (iirc). Definitely not in the Brian Pinas category 

• Like 3