The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't say I'm fussed about signing another relegated loser

I agree the target himself is underwhelming, I just mean if we are to go for him it’s pretty pathetic being outbid by Nice. 

Absolute fucking zombie club. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has subsequently learned that Bruce is from a good family so it’s okay.

Last week- “ Would you have Bale?”                     “ If only, eh?”     Today- “ Nah, he’s past it…”   Gettin! 

Saying someone is better than Krafth is the Roger Federer backhand of backhanded compliments 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Howay said:

So Nice and Brentford are the teams to beat us to transfer targets so far, the list of clubs we can’t compete with continues to grow. 

It’s all about “value” or something. At times like these I expect Charnley sits under his desk sucking his thumb until the phone stops ringing..

• Haha 2

What a cunt.

You imagine he has that attitude at a breakfast buffet?  Like fuck. He’ll be hovering for the sausage drop and snaffling all the bacon. 

The fat cunt.  

• Haha 6

you've got the big, big, super giant massive clubs like his beloved united.

then you've got the big, big clubs like mid table arsenal who might loan players out.

then you've got the big clubs like norwich and brentford who can spend money.

then you've got the tiny teeny weeny weeny clubs with fuckwit head coaches with no self respect.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

He's so fucking mealy mouthed and you think for a bloke that was a captain for an Alex Ferguson side he'd have a bit more self respect the way he actively talks down the club and bigs others up. He's spent most of his life away from Newcastle so don't buy the home club shit as much as the media but surely even though he's been away from 'home' for so long he should know the impact his degrading words have on the support? Surely he can't be as thick as that or is he just bitter that he's not as lauded as the previous manager? 

• Like 1
On 24/07/2021 at 12:33, ewerk said:

He’s trying to manage expectations. Steve the wonder manager keeping plucky Newcastle up against the odds.

A bit of this and a bit of him doing it on purpose so he can turn around and say the fans were always against him and have crazy expectations etc after the inevitable backlash. Given his time in the game he has to be media savvy enough for it not to be an accident every time he opens his gob 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Alex said:

A bit of this and a bit of him doing it on purpose so he can turn around and say the fans were always against him and have crazy expectations etc after the inevitable backlash. Given his time in the game he has to be media savvy enough for it not to be an accident every time he opens his gob 

Let’s not rule out the possibility that he’s just a thick cunt who bullshits to cover his incompetence. I cant put Bruce and savvy in the same sentence personally :icon_lol:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

What about Bruce and gravy?

:lol: I imagine he is mainly made of gravy, in the same way normal people are mainly made of water.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Really is starting to look like we’re just waiting to find out who the “big, big clubs” don’t want so we can hoover up their shite. Eddie Nketiah, come on down 

not anymore, things have moved on, they're now....

"We have to wait for the big huge clubs and see what they do."

we're the sticklebacks in brucie's pond.

• Like 2