The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Let’s just say he hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s talking about 

Well his source is Bruce, so he won't have a scooby.

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Let’s just say he hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s talking about 

Spot on, has absolutely fucking zero credibility imo. Equally as shit at his job as his fellow piss head mate Bruce is at his. Even if we are in for players it’ll be something like Hamza Choudrey on loan, or some other shite player on loan, I think Choudrey has played less than 30 games in 4 seasons. We’ve had fucking months to bring in other teams reserve players on loan. 

Wonder what’s happening with the Henry Mauriss deal? 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I’m fairly sure someone on here once took a day off work for transfer deadline day. What a monumental waste of a day off when Mike Ashley owns your club.

The thrill of they will he/won’t he saga, for some bang average midfielder who has played a grand total of about 25 mins in the last two years, has me on the edge my seat. 

What a totally fucking pointless football club we are.

I'll be honest. Even if we were man city that's still a fucking waste of a holiday 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Munoz is 19 not 17, but why do your job to any level of competency? This tramp is the very definition of phoning it in. 

By the way how fucking long has it taken the club to sign this youth player? Feels like this has been in the works a similar length of time it took them to sign Willock. 

• Like 2

What do we want, Bruce to do well and all to be rosy in SJP or do we hope that the squad isn't strengthened, the team struggles for points and Ashley finally calls time on Bruce? Ultimately I want Ashley to throw the towel on and disappear.

Edited by Chaser

An update from La Liga: it looks like Antoine Griezmann is leaving Barcelona and going back to Atlético on loan, with a €40m option to buy.

Barça, meanwhile, are working to bring in Sevilla’s Luuk de Jong to partner Martin Braithwaite up front.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We’ve sent two of the kids to Greenock Morton :lol: They must be world beaters

Thats more of a fuckin prison sentence rather than a loan deal…..6 months on remand in Durham is probably more fun :lol: 

• Haha 4

According to his latest thoughts, the reason Newcastle didn't pay the reported £1.5m loan fee for Choudhury is simply they don't have any money in the bank 

Ahem

9.6 million off the wage bill with outgoing players. 40% off the sell on fee for Armstrong (6 million) Then 126 million prize money for last seasons 13th place finish  in the Premiership.Roughly 141 million, minus 25 million for Willock. Gives a profit of just over 115 million. 

• Tom locked this topic