The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Looks like there could be a fire sale at Bournemouth, £110 million wage bill and there income drops to £50 million next season, plus the pittance they earn from matchday and they still owe £81 million on transfer fees.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would take Wilson or King on the cheap but we’ll be outbid and end up with Dan Gosling back

Im not impressed by either tbh. 12 season in the premier league between them and they’ve only managed double figures 3 times. I reckon Gayle would get 12+ goals if he started 38 games 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Im not impressed by either tbh. 12 season in the premier league between them and they’ve only managed double figures 3 times. I reckon Gayle would get 12+ goals if he started 38 games 

You weren’t impressed with Rondon over Joselu and that went well so #BringThemIn

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

You weren’t impressed with Rondon over Joselu and that went well so #BringThemIn

Well that’s a fib. I thought they were both crap. As did everyone else on here. I was glad to be proved wrong

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Well that’s a fib. I thought they were both crap. As did everyone else on here. I was glad to be proved wrong

You’re saying you were in agreement with everyone else and you’re calling him a liar? Have you no shame? :razz:;) 

On 27/07/2020 at 11:46, Andrew said:

Baines has retired lads. Its off.

This has turned out to be worse news than I thought it was at the time

I know no one is in the mood for ITK info, but I have pretty reliable info that Bruceys list of targets are all Championship players. Nowt we wouldn’t expect mind, but still an absolute drop through the fucking floor after the Saudi bid. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Genuinely hope we take the £35m. Buy Sunderland and turn the cunts into dust.

They're doing a good enough job themselves.

Edited by OTF

9 hours ago, Howay said:

I know no one is in the mood for ITK info, but I have pretty reliable info that Bruceys list of targets are all Championship players. Nowt we wouldn’t expect mind, but still an absolute drop through the fucking floor after the Saudi bid. 

Granted, I think one of them is a Bournemouth player so technically only just Championship :lol: Not to go ITK as well but apparently we’ve watched that Eze from QPR all season but will almost certainly be outbid 

• Like 1

So now positivity has taken its bat and gone home who is going to help Mike fatten his wallet?

My guess is Dubravka, ASM and Matt Longstaff will all be gone before the end of the transfer window, the cunt of an owner will give Mr Doubtfire change from down the back of the sofa to buy the lame nag that is Rose and we will end up with Pukki from Norwich on loan.

• Tom locked this topic