Newcastle club in Wales

WelshGeordie

First of all sorry for the delay replying, family illness (not Corona!). Many thanks for everyone's support in getting Alltwen as far as we did. A village of little more than 2,000 statistically came 9th out of 168!!!! A fantastic effort by everyone involved.ย 

ย 

A local organisation has started a similar tournament for seniors and its pitted teams against their local rivals. I wasn't going to hassle you to vote again but given some of you got into it and one of the teams up against our Magpies wear red and white, its got to me again ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

If you are happy to support us once again, Alltwen are in Group B and would love your support. We're all Magpies after all.ย 

ย 

ย 

Many many thanks for us all in advanceย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WelshGeordie said:

First of all sorry for the delay replying, family illness (not Corona!). Many thanks for everyone's support in getting Alltwen as far as we did. A village of little more than 2,000 statistically came 9th out of 168!!!! A fantastic effort by everyone involved.ย 

ย 

A local organisation has started a similar tournament for seniors and its pitted teams against their local rivals. I wasn't going to hassle you to vote again but given some of you got into it and one of the teams up against our Magpies wear red and white, its got to me again ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

If you are happy to support us once again, Alltwen are in Group B and would love your support. We're all Magpies after all.ย 

ย 

ย 

Many many thanks for us all in advanceย 

You're taking the piss, now.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

;)

• Haha 1

๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel guilty asking again! No pressure I promise but your votes for Alltwen would be really welcome. Especially right now, the red and white of Pontardawe are catching up with the Magpies of Alltwen!!!!!!ย 

ย 

ย