Favourite poster?

Smooth Operator

By the way declaration of your favourite poster does no way mean you are announcing your homo tendancies!  ;)

89762[/snapback]

You've done that in enough threads already tbh. :D

89765[/snapback]

Look-a-here, posting about gay acts and being interested in their philosophy doesn't make me a bandito of the buttocks.

And to pre-empt the next post, no the lady doth not protest too much, this is the Muslims job!

This is a tricky one as im not on here an awful lot, i still get mixed up as to who is who ;) Plus i havent met any of you and i just dont seem to fit in on here really, probably cos im older than alot of you and... (dare i say it) im a southerner :D

But i like the sound of mags and peasepud. Oh and how could i forget dear ole snakehips and also SLP <_<

This is a tricky one as im not on here an awful lot, i still get mixed up as to who is who  ;) Plus i havent met any of you and i just dont seem to fit in on here really, probably cos im older than alot of you and... (dare i say it) im a southerner  :D

But i like the sound of mags and peasepud. Oh and how could i forget dear ole snakehips and also SLP  <_<

89776[/snapback]

I LOVE Toonraider. Although, her continuing reluctance to give me her bra size is in danger of souring the relationship.

This is a tricky one as im not on here an awful lot, i still get mixed up as to who is who  ;) Plus i havent met any of you and i just dont seem to fit in on here really, probably cos im older than alot of you and... (dare i say it) im a southerner  :D

But i like the sound of mags and peasepud. Oh and how could i forget dear ole snakehips and also SLP  <_<

89776[/snapback]

I LOVE Toonraider. Although, her continuing reluctance to give me her bra size is in danger of souring the relationship.

89792[/snapback]

:nufc::blush:

Whats the fascination? I'm a 36DD ok? :nufc:

I really am in love with Toonraider now! ;)

On a more serious note, I like the usual old skool band of shitehawks that have always been on here, although I think both Smoothy and Wacky have added a good comedy value to the board these past couple of months. Dotbum as well.

89776[/snapback]

89792[/snapback]

:nufc::blush:

Whats the fascination? I'm a 36DD ok? :nufc:

89794[/snapback]

kleenex.jpg

Jimbo, have you actually seen her hair though?

89802[/snapback]

No, but with a big pair of Norks, I'm willing to to be sympathetic !

Hey, i wont have you lot maligning my hair :D;)

In defence of it, i have to say its long and naturally wavy....and yes, in that pic it had got abit wind swept i admit....but normally its tied up and under control!! <_<

Please go back to the original topic now!!!!

Edited by Toonraider

Mine would be Manc-Mag (he's just jizzed in his pants after reading this!), closely followed by K4to(sp). I like the cut of their jip.

By the way declaration of your favourite poster does no way mean you are announcing your homo tendancies!  ;)

89762[/snapback]

I would like to think i get on with most on here but as for favourites, I would have to agree with SMO on this one for the same reason, although Alex and Jimbo have to feature somewhere in that list.

Pissup types excluded (because if I singled any of them out, the others would get in a girly strop), I always enjoy a dose of Sicklee Sausage Roll, and Django's musical musings make me happy.

And damn Elric/Insincere Dave for ending up on the dark side. He was lovely.