Petition against Saudi takeover

LaurantRobert91

Keep pretending that your lack of vocal resistance against the Saudi tyranny reflects badly on me.

Apparantly, Mike Ashley is the devil reincarnated for using zero hour contracts. A few weeks ago the whole fanbase was raging over his covid19-response. But I guess a theocratic terror state, which executes their subjects simply for holding similar beliefs as yourselves, is just fine. No criticism welcome there. 

Well, good luck with that.

Newcastle fans now have the opportunity to raise their voices, showing that although they support the club and want it to succeed, they don’t approve of the new ownership.

Because if they don’t, it will be all the more difficult to make a clear distinction between the club and the ownership. Which could potentially ruin the respect many have for the club.

I’ve seen social media being flooded with fake accounts, opened April 2020, pretending to be Newcastle fans from England, while throwing abuse at Qatar and praising the Saudi government. Already, it’s getting a bit weird... Don’t you think? 

10 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

Keep pretending that your lack of vocal resistance against the Saudi tyranny reflects badly on me.

Apparantly, Mike Ashley is the devil reincarnated for using zero hour contracts. A few weeks ago the whole fanbase was raging over his covid19-response. But I guess a theocratic terror state, which executes their subjects simply for holding similar beliefs as yourselves, is just fine. No criticism welcome there. 

Newcastle fans now have the opportunity to raise their voices, showing that although they support the club and want it to succeed, they don’t approve of the new ownership.

Because if they don’t, it will be all the more difficult to make a clear distinction between the club and the ownership. Which could potentially ruin the respect many have for the club.

I’ve seen social media being flooded with fake accounts, opened April 2020, pretending to be Newcastle fans from England, while throwing abuse at Qatar and praising the Saudi government. Already, it’s getting a bit weird... Don’t you think? 

Fuck off and suck your baby sisters shit off your fathers cock.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

Go away you sad mackem bastard.

30 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

People on social media pretending to be something they’re not you say? 

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

What a thoughtful and well-articulated response.

Well, at least the Saudi regime picked the right club in their quest for useful idiots.

Your Mag mask slipped a bit there Marra. 

Imagine, soon we’ll know how sunderland feel, down in Division Three being “everyone’s cup final”. 

Shat on any seats lately? 

• Haha 4

:lol: Took a long time to show he wasn’t actually a Newcastle fan. Imagine being that much of a knacker where you actually sign up to the forum of a club you hate, to try and pretend you’re one of them, and try and make a fucking petition about their potential new owners. A petition for fuck sake :lol:

Enjoy league one you rotter, and before you immediately try and claim the imaginary classy club title please remember that your fan base vocally backed a sex predator, and then tormented the victim and her family. Before you push off the ground with your twelve toes jumping up and down in fury at me comparing Johnson to the Saudis, I am not - as I’m not claiming NUFC holds some classy club title as your lot pretend to hold, I’m simply saying your fan base is far from ‘classy’. Laters, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

What a thoughtful and well-articulated response.

Well, at least the Saudi regime picked the right club in their quest for useful idiots.

I’d do one quickly before the admin expose your identity. They have history. Don’t say you weren’t warned 

• Haha 1

What kind of government would create false Twitter accounts in order to win support for themselves? Disgraceful. You'd never see the British government getting up to things like that.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Hypocricy is the attitude that «it’s wrong when you do it, acceptable when we do it». 

That pretty nicely sums up Newcastle fans who have been critical of the way clubs like Man City has been run, and the moral character of Mike Ashley, but all of a sudden are totally fine with the Saudi regime.

Take a look at yourselves! You lot have already grown into full blown apologetics for Saudi-Arabia. Every criticism levelled at them is met with whataboutism tactics, and critics are immediately branded as ‘mackems’, abused and threatened with «exposure». 

Pretty disgusting to be honest. I completely understand fans who makes the «football and politics must be kept separate» excuse, but you guys are going far beyond that. 

“ You lot” :lol:

Mask kicked in the corner with his empty cans of Blue Pop. 

Fuck off back to your hovel. 

*Hypocrisy btw, if you’re going to play Billy Big Words, get them right.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

Hypocricy is the attitude that «it’s wrong when you do it, acceptable when we do it». 

That pretty nicely sums up Newcastle fans who have been critical of the way clubs like Man City has been run, and the moral character of Mike Ashley, but all of a sudden are totally fine with the Saudi regime.

Take a look at yourselves! You lot have already grown into full blown apologetics for Saudi-Arabia. Every criticism levelled at them is met with whataboutism tactics, and critics are immediately branded as ‘mackems’, abused and threatened with «exposure». 

Pretty disgusting to be honest. I completely understand fans who makes the «football and politics must be kept separate» excuse, but you guys are going far beyond that. 

The Saudi regime and the kingdom’s appalling human rights record belong in the dark ages. Most on here have condemned it. You can do that and also be grateful Mike Ashley is leaving. There is also hypocrisy in the moral outrage given all the other dirty money in football and business and society more broadly. 

Ultimately, there is little we can do, as supporters, if they decide do buy our football club. Just as Chelsea and Man City fans couldn’t. I think most supporters of other clubs felt the same about those takeovers - they could see the money buying their success was dirty but, even if they didn’t admit it, they also would have liked to have been in their shoes. Who wouldn’t like to go from mid table obscurity to PL titles and competing in the champions league? I’d just be happy to see some ambition and a half decent side again after 13 years of some of the worst football the club has produced in my lifetime. 

It’s the PL or government’s job to act, not the fan’s. Which is exactly why it’ll go through. Neither have a history of taking the moral high ground when it comes to accepting cash from tyrannical regimes. And doing so would create a major political incident. 

Now hurry along before Monkey Fist posts some embarrassing pictures of you. 

• Like 4