Petition against Saudi takeover

LaurantRobert91

You know what I find disgusting? Sanctimonious, jumped up, little pricks like you barging their way into a discussion that you have absolutely no part of, telling us what we are thinking about it and then attacking that imagined view point.

While there are some knackers that are going to defend Saudi Arabia, the vast majority of fans are simply happy to see the back of Ashley but are conflicted about the new owners. It’s also worth noting that the majority of those you think are defending the Saudis are now doubling down on this to further wind up people like you. It’s being extremely fucking arrogant acting as if you know what we are feeling towards this, then taking the high road and talking down to people. 

We are a fan base that have had an utter leech as owner for 13 years, we’ve watched every facet of the club we love being torn to pieces. From having past legends of our club treat like shit (see Kevin Keegan suing the club, and Alan Shearer having his name removed from Shearer Bar), to our stadium being renamed to simply kick the fans further after relegation, ambition strangled, terrible football, arsehole managers etc. Then just as news breaks the club might be sold, before fans even have a moment to breathe and take stock of who the potential owners are, an onslaught of wankers like you jumped down the throats of the fan base labeling anyone who is excited about this to be monsters supporting the Saudi regime. That’s exactly how you put people on the defensive and the wind up, which is what happened and you’re now getting offended over it. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

You know what I find disgusting? Sanctimonious, jumped up, little pricks like you barging their way into a discussion that you have absolutely no part of, telling us what we are thinking about it and then attacking that imagined view point.

While there are some knackers that are going to defend Saudi Arabia, the vast majority of fans are simply happy to see the back of Ashley but are conflicted about the new owners. It’s also worth noting that the majority of those you think are defending the Saudis are now doubling down on this to further wind up people like you. It’s being extremely fucking arrogant acting as if you know what we are feeling towards this, then taking the high road and talking down to people. 

We are a fan base that have had an utter leech as owner for 13 years, we’ve watched every facet of the club we love being torn to pieces. From having past legends of our club treat like shit (see Kevin Keegan suing the club, and Alan Shearer having his name removed from Shearer Bar), to our stadium being renamed to simply kick the fans further after relegation, ambition strangled, terrible football, arsehole managers etc. Then just as news breaks the club might be sold, before fans even have a moment to breathe and take stock of who the potential owners are, an onslaught of wankers like you jumped down the throats of the fan base labeling anyone who is excited about this to be monsters supporting the Saudi regime. That’s exactly how you put people on the defensive and the wind up, which is what happened and you’re now getting offended over it. 

Great post, I'll  add that i think he's a gimp 

Edited by Tdansmith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you truly are appalled by the Saudis, why so angry when people speak out against them? Because I sense a lot of anger in here for doing just that.

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Ultimately, there is little we can do, as supporters, if they decide do buy our football club

You can do *something* but are evidently very hostile to the very idea of fans voicing any form of opposition. Instead you are reduced to whataboutery, the defense of evil with reference to other evils.

This clearly isn’t the club of Sir Bobby, Shearer and Speed anymore. Sad stuff. Bye now. 

4 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

If you truly are appalled by the Saudis, why so angry when people speak out against them? Because I sense a lot of anger in here for doing just that.

You can do *something* but are evidently very hostile to the very idea of fans voicing any form of opposition. Instead you are reduced to whataboutery, the defense of evil with reference to other evils.

This clearly isn’t the club of Sir Bobby, Shearer and Speed anymore. Sad stuff. Bye now. 

I’m not at all angry and haven’t once been reduced to whataboutism so I don’t know where you plucked that from. 

You are an embittered makem, pretending to be a geordie, and have, rather poorly, attempted to get bites from a Newcastle message board. What kind of reception did you expect? You’ll have to try a bit harder next time if you want a proper roasting. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

Maybe it’s more to do with the messenger than the message?

You ABSOLUTE BALLBAG!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

Great post, I'll  add that i think he's a gimp 

A gimp is what he aspires to.

54 minutes ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

You sense fuck all as you're incapable of it you daft cunt. :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LaurantRobert91 said:

Before you go back to your tin pot, league one, absolute fucking joke of a ‘classy’ club, don’t forget to have a shite in public, hero worship a peado, racially abuse one of your player’s mothers and shout at a statue of Jimmy Hill. 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Before you go back to your tin pot, league one, absolute fucking joke of a ‘classy’ club, don’t forget to have a shite in public, hero worship a peado, racially abuse one of your player’s mothers and shout at a statue of Jimmy Hill. 

:lol:
What’s mint, is that all of these occurred within the last 5 years , with the exception of Bent’s Mam, which was over 10 years ago- the last time they could attract players of his quality. 
:lol:

• Haha 4

The thing about the Jimmy Hill incident is that there were loads of local people walking past clearly bemused. And if you’d explained to them what it was all about and how long ago it was etc. They’d probably be even more bemused :lol: 

• Haha 2

Who is this pedantic moron? I petition him to be packaged and sent to Saudi Arabia with a return address of Stadium of Plight.

I care a bit about what the Saudis do but if they invest oodles of money into wor club I can be forgetful.:)

• Haha 1