Twitter

Tom

I thought I’d start this thread as I couldn’t find the old one...so when I do I’ll probably just merge them.

But it dawned on me the other day I wasn’t following @PaddockLad on twitter...so there’s probably a few other regular posters I don’t follow.

If you want to make yourself known go for it, if not Lidl have a beer by Loch Lomond brewery that tastes like marmalade and it’s only £1.80 so I suggest you try that.

• Like 1

I’m fumaca but hardly post there normally.

I won’t make any beer recommendations as they won’t be of any use to you. But I’ll make a shopping trip to my local beer market who has 2100 different types on offer. I’ll be well prepared on cansday.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I’m fumaca but hardly post there normally.

I won’t make any beer recommendations as they won’t be of any use to you. But I’ll make a shopping trip to my local beer market who has 2100 different types on offer. I’ll be well prepared on cansday.

#bottles 

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Leazes once replied to my mate with a massive tirade about Toontastic out of nowhere :lol: It went over about 8 tweets.

:lol:

I don't think it is LM now, as it happens.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Leazes once replied to my mate with a massive tirade about Toontastic out of nowhere :lol: It went over about 8 tweets.

Oh aye was it Ali?

Despite the fact that Ali has never posted here :lol: 

He took some convincing that the poor sap with the toontastic handle on twitter, wasn't actually a representative of this parish.

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

But did he answer the simple question? 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, talking about Ant putting a virus in his PC and that.

Hahah :lol: 

i wonder what he thinks of the new owners 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m just going to come out with it- what is Leazesmags current twitter account? 

I know he’s had loads, talking to himself via them. :lol:

On that forum he ran where there were about four active posters he was at least two of them and would start threads then answer them using a different login. :lol: 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Ant said:

joke of it is i was one of them and he made me a moderator then i found out this place existed via there & wackyjnr

The pupil's revenge on the master. For shame. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ant said:

joke of it is i was one of them and he made me a moderator then i found out this place existed via there & wackyjnr

Think I was one as well, and did the same. That was before you infected his PC mind :) 

@dunny8973 if any of you don't already have it? Off the top of my head I've got Tom, Fish, Cath, Ant, PL, Stevie and 'think' I've J69. Might be more but I can't remember or genuinely don't know I'm following someone from here?