Twitter

Tom

27 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sorry :lol:

It was a Sunday morning guess...tbf the racing bike was a giveaway if I’d been half awake...

Yorkshire. ✓

Bike riding ✓

Serial killer of female work colleagues ✓

Surprised you didn't guess who he was earlier?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

@dunny8973 if any of you don't already have it? Off the top of my head I've got Tom, Fish, Cath, Ant, PL, Stevie and 'think' I've J69. Might be more but I can't remember or genuinely don't know I'm following someone from here? 

<_< 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Wor Zaharaddeen is a top gadgie. His brother Juanoffthewrist lives in Spain with his lovely wife Beenflikka. 
Truly international family, the Wankas. 

The name's Wanka. Iver Wanka. These are my children, the little wankas. 

• Haha 1

I can be seen going mental for the first 3 goals.

I was sat next to two Villa fans who for some reason were in the home end. Stranger still, they left at half time :lol: 

• Haha 2

I’ve got relatives who are Villa fans, and I’ve sent them this link. 

In fairness, they’re lovely folk and were thoroughly embarrassed by their lot when we went down at their place, but still… fuck ‘em :lol:

• Haha 1

I'd had some good crack with villa fans in the past tbh so a few divvies definitely spoiled things there with the flags then everyone seemingly joining in with the celebrations fucked me off and I wasn't even there on that day. Was in L7, not a million miles from their fans when we twatted them 6-0 and it was very satisfying after the relegation match. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2