Premier League Provisional Restart Date

CarltheScouser

Is he any relation to tough-guy-mick or one-punch-Mick, whatever the fuck he was called? Tell me Carl, do you have any opinions on Cheryl Cole or the black-eyed-peas, particularly the black male members of the group? Have you ever been a professional comedian on a cruise ship?

• Haha 5

Is Top-Holidays your own company Carl? 

Just it must be fucking tiny, as it’s not showing up on google.… unless it’s gone bust, which would be a crying fucking shame. 

Shall we set the Irish Bulldog on him? @Ant :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Yes, Einstein has signed up with his work email. 

:lol::lol::lol:

"Did I tell you the one about Newcastle going unbeaten in the Corona pandemic? Never dropped a point in three months. I tell you what, that Cheryl Cole likes the black looking fellas don't she, though? Black-eyed peas will be well in there, lad! By the way, if you want to book a holiday, don't use bottom-holidays, don't even use middle-holidays, no, book with peace of mind with Top-holidays! There's a pamphlet on your seat, ladies and gentlemen."

maxresdefault (1).jpg

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, CarltheScouser said:

As there now appears to be a Premier League Provisional Restart Date, I guess that will put an end to Newcastle's all time record of going 3 months in one season without dropping a point

tenor.gif?itemid=12341169

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When did Ken Dodd fuck Alexei Sayle? 

It's Sayle's character, 'Bobby Chariot'. Was forced to sleep in his Jag after he split from his missus or something? :D

• Haha 1

I've got a bunch of accumulators that look like being saved by the virus. All the L1 and L2 legs that looked like losing have been voided, leaving only Championship and PL legs that look like winning. About £800 on the line if Leeds can hold it together and get promoted. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

About £800 on the line if Leeds can hold it together and get promoted. 

Can I give you the 5 quid you're going to lose on the bet for this not to happen?

No one wants those cunts back in the top flight.