Sun 21.06.2020 Sheffield United (h) @ SJP, 2pm. Premier League

Anorthernsoul

Standing novation for Joelinton on his way off and a huge cheer from the crowdmaster 3000, great to see for the lad.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

This lot are shite. Good work and link up between Miggy and Joelinton for the third. 

I thought they were very ordinary when we played them down there too. 

• Like 1

The fucking commentators at it now re: Bruce earning the right to stay on. Fuck. Right. Off. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Always rated joelinton. :good:

:lol:

Good on Bruce taking him straight off so he could get the applause from the home crowd

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Souness will be seething.

Pretty sure that's his default setting anyway.  Just needed Joelinton to whip off a mask and reveal it was actually Pogba who scored the goal to set him into full meltdown.

• Haha 4

A very strange feeling;

- Watching us win a game comfortably

- Being clearly the better team throughout

- Joelinton scoring

Three great goals, I thoroughly enjoyed that, and also those boring frauds getting exposed for the jokers they are. Joelinton and Almiron both guilty of missing glorious chances but they did very well together for the third goal.

Good day at the office lads. I had a free £5 bet with Sky I took Almiron, Ritchie & Joelinton to have 5 shots on target between them at 28/1 it returned £140. 

• Like 7

It was an enjoyable watch from more or less the first ten minutes, which was the only spell that they looked up to much. I can’t remember a game where kept the ball as well as that for a long time. Obviously helped by the red card but an encouraging start. Credit to Joelinton for getting his goal after his first half howler. 

St Max is the one player I would expect to flourish even after the Saudis start splashing their blood money 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I would take beating Villa and then announcement on Friday.

Fuck me, what a wank that would be

Steady on

• Haha 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I reckon we will have a canny end to the season. They are mostly good players technically, and the crowd getting on their backs at home does more harm than good sometimes 

Pressure is completely off now as well.