Bacon lovers lucky Mags vs Sob on the Ville SJP (nee one there) 6pm ko 24/6/20 live on BT

Tdansmith

I don’t care how we play, or which players we use,  I just want to beat these fucking beige cunts every time.

1-0 will do me fine, but I’d like to embarrass them again if at all possible. 

• Like 3

Wishful thinking:

I would like to see us score a barrel-full of goals as our goal difference is appalling and it's costing us position in the table.

Pish at the start but we got our act together the longer it went on. It's not complicated at the minute, we just need to keep getting the ball to ASM in space with the form he's in.

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Pish at the start but we got our act together the longer it went on. It's not complicated at the minute, we just need to keep getting the ball to ASM in space with the form he's in.

We need bodies in the box too.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We need bodies in the box too.

Well yeah we need Joelinton to actually make speculative runs for balls like ASM played across the goal. It's not just Joe at fault of course, but obviously he shoulders a lot of the responsibility as the supposed number 9.