Bacon lovers lucky Mags vs Sob on the Ville SJP (nee one there) 6pm ko 24/6/20 live on BT

Tdansmith

Howaylads, 2 points hoyed doon the netty again FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

A nail-biting finish and I thought the Villans were going to pull it off.

Woelinton? .........give me Carroll any day.

Well done Gayle, too bad it wasn't the winner.

What happened to the team that beat Sheffield?

Typical Newcastle United, takes an inner pain lover strength to be a supporter, I know!!

5 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Howaylads, 2 points hoyed doon the netty again FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

A nail-biting finish and I thought the Villans were going to pull it off.

Woelinton? .........give me Carroll any day.

Well done Gayle, too bad it wasn't the winner.

What happened to the team that beat Sheffield?

Typical Newcastle United, takes an inner pain lover strength to be a supporter, I know!!

What a load of shite. 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I thought Grealish was absolutley Messiesque btw, absolutely amazing.  Dominated the game.

I know you’re taking the piss but he’s clearly their best player. Get him around players who are on his wavelength and his vision and movement will come to the fore.

Thought it was a fair result, neither team deserved to win it and a shame that Bournemouth are simply to shit to beat anybody so Villa can’t be dragged any further

• Like 1

NUFC Twitter calling for Hayden to get an England call-up are fucking mental, mind. He's a solid utilty player who has the occasional purple patch. He's mobile and recycles the ball well but I maintain he's nowhere near the player Rice will be, to use their comparison. Rice will come out of this lockdown as West Ham's best player; comfortable at CB and CM, good with both feet, good in the air, can carry the ball out, good range of passing. It's no contest. The thick cunts.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Carroll must be pissed off that, when fit, he can't get a look in for Joelinton. He regularly does more in a 10min cameo than Joelinton does in a full game

That's just about all he can manage without breaking down again.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

NUFC Twitter calling for Hayden to get an England call-up are fucking mental, mind. He's a solid utilty player who has the occasional purple patch. He's mobile and recycles the ball well but I maintain he's nowhere near the player Rice will be, to use their comparison. Rice will come out of this lockdown as West Ham's best player; comfortable at CB and CM, good with both feet, good in the air, can carry the ball out, good range of passing. It's no contest. The thick cunts.

I am glad we didn't sell him.  He is steady away and a good player.  But yeh agree.

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Rice is a better all round player.Very overated but a better all round player than Hayden.