Fucking finally!!!

OTF

Apologies for creating a new thread for this when there is already an existing one, but a piece of news as key as this is for the future of the club deserves a thread of its own IMO.

Can you believe it, after all these years we've finally officially released Jack facking Colback.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-jack-colback-sterry-released-18473162

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

I'm here, I agree, what a cunt...

Jack Colback is.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Apologies for creating a new thread for this when there is already an existing one, but a piece of news as key as this is for the future of the club deserves a thread of its own IMO.

Can you believe it, after all these years we've finally officially released Jack facking Colback.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-jack-colback-sterry-released-18473162

Twat! :) 

7 hours ago, OTF said:

Aussie twat :D

34 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I will piss my strides if he goes to Sunderland

If he wants to stay local he will be spoilt for choice for a club his level with the nappy rippers trying their best to making a local derby in the 3rd tier next season.

He shone, relatively speaking in a poor side by putting a bit of effort in but it soon became apparent he was pretty ordinary (even in the championship he was one of the poorer midfielders). But it’s Ashley’s fault. He was only signed because he was available on a free. Annoying as it is anyone would’ve hung around picking up the wages no other team would’ve been prepared to pay him. 

• Like 2

Just now, Alex said:

Annoying as it is anyone would’ve hung around picking up the wages no other team would’ve been prepared to pay him. 

That's always the risk with signing freebie players I guess.  If they've run their contract down once before, they'll probably be more than happy to do it again.

Just now, Sonatine said:

That's always the risk with signing freebie players I guess.  If they've run their contract down once before, they'll probably be more than happy to do it again.

True and I don’t mind the idea of doing it but it shouldn’t be the main reason. Mind, they could’ve just seen his ball retention stats and not realised he played about 50 sideways 5-yard passes per match 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OTF said:

Dick :lol:

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We couldn’t get shot because he didn’t want to leave the area (that and the inflated pay packet) IIRC so I will piss my strides if he goes to Sunderland

He'd be one of their best players, I'd guess?

And fuck off, @sammynb. Just saw this thread now and jumped to the wrong conclusion you absolute cunt. :lol:

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

He'd be one of their best players, I'd guess?

And fuck off, @sammynb. Just saw this thread now and jumped to the wrong conclusion you absolute cunt. :lol:

What the fuck did I do? Get your convicts right man woman man.

• Haha 5