NUFC.com

Tom

If you head on over to NUFC.COM they have a list of shirts for sale donated by fans.

The proceeds go to the foodbank, which I’m sure you’re aware, is desperate for funds after losing match day income.

Newcastle West End food bank is the largest in the country & it distributes over 25 tons of food per month to those most in need. 

The situation was fairly dire before Covid so you can imagine what it’s like now.

Some shirts are signed, some are matchworn

Anyway they’ve got a bunch of really great shirts up for auction, so if you want something special give it a look! :up: 

• Like 3

In December when I was campaigning with Labour I knocked on the door of a desperately poor man, his front door literally had a massive hole in it.

He looked malnourished & could barely string a sentence together. 

You can probably guess who he said he was voting for....

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

this might be a dumb question by why are the signed replica shirts so much cheaper than the match-worn ones?

it's the same shirt, right? is the hint of a player's body odour really worth the extra £400-500?

It’s probably a different shirt in some respects as player issue are different from replica.

However it doesn’t make much sense to me :lol:

Some are match worn and signed however...

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

this might be a dumb question by why are the signed replica shirts so much cheaper than the match-worn ones?

it's the same shirt, right? is the hint of a player's body odour really worth the extra £400-500?

Nah, they’re usually a different spec to the usual ones.