Newcastle United FC V Manchester City FC - FA Cup - Quarter-finals 28.06.2020 18:30 SJP

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, Alex said:

This is where not really giving a fuck any more comes in handy 

Agreed. Hopefully will start giving a fuck relatively soon when fat Mike pisses off  though.

The SMB give a fuck though. 41 pages at this moment, and the last page which I read they're not even happy! Magedia!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-united-v-man-city-fa-cup-quarter-final-18-30-bbc-one-bbc-iplayer.1521739/page-41

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

This is where not really giving a fuck any more comes in handy 

This. Before Ashley I’d be seething after a result and a performance like that but now it’s just a shrug of the shoulders, business as usual. We’ve been beaten down. All hope and expectation long gone. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Agreed. Hopefully will start giving a fuck relatively soon when fat Mike pisses off  though.

The SMB give a fuck though. 41 pages at this moment, and the last page which I read they're not even happy! Magedia!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-united-v-man-city-fa-cup-quarter-final-18-30-bbc-one-bbc-iplayer.1521739/page-41

More worked up than us. :lol:

Sad.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I like Richards as a pundit

He genuinely seems to be happy to be there and talking about football. Give him a couple of years and that’ll be knocked out of him.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He genuinely seems to be happy to be there and talking about football. Give him a couple of years and that’ll be knocked out of him.

Lawro style :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

sad mackem bastards is the most appropriate nickname ever.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Aye, stick him with Danny Murphy for MOTD2. That’d be enough to get the happiest bloke in the world to head off to the Foreign Legion

No surprise today, the surprise would have been if Bruce hadn't parked the bus.

Gayle matches the word Wail, a goal for us would have been a game changer.

Actually there was a surprise today, they only scored 2 and one was a spot-kick, credit to Darlow, he put in a good shift.

Maxie wasn't MoM today, and Woelinton wasn't  too woe full.

I fault Bruce for the shambles of the first half, 5 at the back was absolutely stupid.

Edited by Noelie

we probably would have lost anyway but we looked so much better second half when we weren't camped on the edge of our own box inviting wave after wave of attack

My 7yo son wanted me to wake him up to watch the game with me this morning (3:30AM), it would have just been a case of him sleeping next to me whilst it was on anyway, but I decided against waking him at all. When he woke up later he asked me if we were going to watch the game, I quickly changed the topic.