Man City...again? Is this a fucking joke!?

Tom

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Silva bitching at the ref despite winning 5-0 :lol: 

That scouse cunt on commentary will take a few days to crawl out of his arse. BT Sport is the fucking pits like. The sooner BeoutQ take over the world the better.

• Like 1

I was actually wondering what tragic attempt at trolling Edwards would come up with. Glad to see he hasn’t disappointed 

Edited by Alex

:lol: Turned off replies to it as well. As I say I don’t mind someone being a smug cunt and acting like they’ve been proven right if they can also take it, but pretending he didn’t watch it and disabling replies after that shambles :lol:

Fwiw I didn’t watch it as I knew exactly what would happen. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Turned off replies to it as well. As I say I don’t mind someone being a smug cunt and acting like they’ve been proven right if they can also take it, but pretending he didn’t watch it and disabling replies after that shambles :lol:

Fwiw I didn’t watch it as I knew exactly what would happen. 

He’s lost the fucking plot, man :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26% possession isn't a problem if your plan is to go there and stay compact with a plan to frustrate. That's not what we saw last night though. It was just a bang average team made to look worse by a lack of effort.

• Like 2

At least Rafa would have had that sort of possession and at least have a chance of a point. Not an absolute shafting and with it a team that looked absolutely clueless. But hey. We're not expert pundits are we? 

Surely the two tribes he is referring to are 1) Luke Edwards on one side, desiring to be right, and 2) everyone else on the other side, actually being right.

• Like 1

Apart from our resident contrary dickhead (not CT, the other one), I don’t think I’ve spoken to anyone who is a Newcastle fan who thinks Bruce is any good or that we haven’t been lucky this season. I’ve no doubt there’ll be fans who disagree because there’s loads of fans at every club who know the square root of fuck all about the game. But Edwards seems to be vastly overestimating the amount of people who agree with him. Probably similar to how he views his own popularity, importance and intelligence 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I won £12 on the game last night.

Combine that with your Eat out to help out voucher and you can go berserk ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Alex said:

Combine that with your Eat out to help out voucher and you can go berserk ;) 

I truly hope that the name of that campaign is the work of a female marketing exec!

• Haha 2