Dear Newcastle

Lettucebeetu

Please let us beat you on Saturday. No-one wants West Ham or Villa to stay up. You have the opportunity to be heroes for life, remembered forever as legends, as the team that sent West Ham and Villa down. All you have to do is let us win.

Pass the message on to Bruce and for flip sake please do not play ASM. Another made up “picked up a knock” excuse will do fine. Thanks.

Kind regards

Watford FC

• Haha 3

Unfortunately we’re not capable of that on our own, we are crap! We need all the help we can get.

15 pence? If you think Mike Ashley is tight, you don’t know Gino Pozzo. He’s basically the Italian version of Ashley, but cheaper. Wherever he can penny pinch, he will. That’s why most of our transfers recently are being talked about as a dodgy deal, going to court or someone suing us or us suing them. It’s embarrassing. 

All your players will be back for our game. It was a clear and obvious tactic from Bruce against City. Realistically that was always a game you were going to lose. So the picked up a knock excuse came out. Annoying for us because ASM will now be well rested and ready to go. He will have a field day with our pathetic defence.

I think nearly every Premier League fan would love to see nothing Villa and West Ham go down, unfortunately they are relying on us to do it. If we lose to you, which most of us think we will, and they win at the weekend, puts them 1 point behind us. Literally beating you at the weekend is our only hope of sending at least one of them down. 

No survey from me, we get enough of that from other fans on our own forum :)

12 minutes ago, Lettucebeetu said:

Unfortunately we’re not capable of that on our own, we are crap! We need all the help we can get.

15 pence? If you think Mike Ashley is tight, you don’t know Gino Pozzo. He’s basically the Italian version of Ashley, but cheaper. Wherever he can penny pinch, he will. That’s why most of our transfers recently are being talked about as a dodgy deal, going to court or someone suing us or us suing them. It’s embarrassing. 

All your players will be back for our game. It was a clear and obvious tactic from Bruce against City. Realistically that was always a game you were going to lose. So the picked up a knock excuse came out. Annoying for us because ASM will now be well rested and ready to go. He will have a field day with our pathetic defence.

I think nearly every Premier League fan would love to see nothing Villa and West Ham go down, unfortunately they are relying on us to do it. If we lose to you, which most of us think we will, and they win at the weekend, puts them 1 point behind us. Literally beating you at the weekend is our only hope of sending at least one of them down. 

No survey from me, we get enough of that from other fans on our own forum :)

I think Villa will sink themselves.

Dream scenario would need Bournemouth to get 5-6 points to overturn the 4pt gap on West Ham, sending them and Villa down. But to be honest, I can only see Bournemouth getting max 4pts before the end of the season.

Of the two, I'm not sure who I'd prefer to go, West Ham or Villa. West Ham would be as funny as Villa would be satisfying.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Dream scenario would need Bournemouth to get 5-6 points to overturn the 4pt gap on West Ham, sending them and Villa down. But to be honest, I can only see Bournemouth getting max 4pts before the end of the season.

Of the two, I'm not sure who I'd prefer to go, West Ham or Villa. West Ham would be as funny as Villa would be satisfying.

That is the dream, and together, in unity, we can make it somewhat possible, just let us win haha. And for goodness sake don’t play ASM. 

If I had to pick one or the other, it would be Villa. Just find their fans obnoxious. Grealish is just someone with a face you want to punch and would never get tired in doing so.

West Ham would be funny if they went down, plus it was revealed they have a £39mil loan debt that has to be settled. So if they get relegated, can’t see them bouncing back for a while. However my dislike for Villa trumps the humourous thought of West Ham.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lettucebeetu said:

Please let us beat you on Saturday. No-one wants West Ham or Villa to stay up. You have the opportunity to be heroes for life, remembered forever as legends, as the team that sent West Ham and Villa down. All you have to do is let us win.

Pass the message on to Bruce and for flip sake please do not play ASM. Another made up “picked up a knock” excuse will do fine. Thanks.

Kind regards

Watford FC

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Whatever else happens, we can always rely on MF to romaine the same.

That’s kos you can’t improve perfection ;)

( I’d say this is a burn, but it’s only slightly chard). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s kos you can’t improve perfection ;)

( I’d say this is a burn, but it’s only slightly chard). 

The worrying thing for me is that, for you, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Villa are already down.

I really want to beat Watford anyway because I fucking hate them.

Really? Why?