Watford, anyone? Anyone? FFS!

sammynb

3 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

He's been shite / lazy before that. Him and Manquillo are competing for the highest number of stupid fouls per season.

Sobered up at last?

• Haha 4

One of the advantages of living in Oz is that I have been able to avoid watching us play due to the time difference.  I made the mistake of watching this one because it was a early start. 

FUCK ME that was dreadful in the second half.  Almost Pardew, but instead of replacing a left back with a left back, he replaced a left back with a right back.

If Bruce thinks that Manquilo should get a new contract, and that Bentelab and Rose should be signed up, he is signing his own resignation letter.  None of them should be anywhere near a Newcastle team, other than in the stands and paying for the privilege.

:throw:

• Like 4

Apart from Ritchie,do any other players really ‘hurt’ after a defeat? I don’t see any other players getting upset when we concede a goal.You see the odd head lowered at the final whistle after a defeat but no really upset players.Where is the leadership from Lascelles? Where is the motivation during a game from Lascelles and the manager.

Tbf, I’ve been a supporter for nearly 40 years and I couldn’t give a fuck at least half the time

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

The post Rafa huff? 

I’m not sure if you’re trying to make me look bad or Luke Edwards look good but you’ve fucking nailed the latter 

• Haha 3