Isn't there a match?

sammynb

9 minutes ago, OTF said:

Not in England commonly, but you do see the quality of spraying the ball about with accuracy in some of the better sides. Historically Gerrard was a player with exceptional ability on the ball. I agree that you won't see interest from top sides which is down to temperament and consistency. 

He did look a player in the run up to the last World Cup. Whilst not being in the same class as Scholes (nee shit) he did remind me of him the way he was often able to find a bit of space. And I know you’re not saying he’s like Gerrard talent-wise but the passing at times was reminiscent 

Edited by Alex

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Playing a RB at centre half. Square pegs in round holes. It'e like Pardew all over again

We’ve got about 300 Centre half’s ffs 

There was a match under JFK at home where we got an injury and instead of slotting a replacement in, the manager moved about 4 players around and completely upset the balance of the side. Bruce seems to have the same sort of thinking at times with his selections. Like he’s trying to prove he’s a good tactician so he overthinks things. Being fucking clueless can’t help like 

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, Alex said:

There was a match under JFK at home where we got an injury and instead of slotting a replacement in, the manager moved about 4 players around and completely upset the balance of the side. Bruce seems to have the same sort of thinking at times with is selections. Like they’re trying to prove they’re good tacticians so over think things. Being fucking clueless can’t help like 

It's probably being slightly unfair, but when I look at Bruce I imagine his thinking is along the lines of Homer Simpson.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

There was a match under JFK at home where we got an injury and instead of slotting a replacement in, the manager moved about 4 players around and completely upset the balance of the side. Bruce seems to have the same sort of thinking at times with is selections. Like they’re trying to prove they’re good tacticians so over think things. Being fucking clueless can’t help like 

Yedlin’s position today seemed to be “Right” I know he’s dogshit but you honestly couldn’t tell what he was supposed to be doing when he was on. So, even when he’s putting players in the right space, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of clue what to do with the ball except chuck a cross in or give it to Saint-Maximin.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Yedlin’s position today seemed to be “Right” I know he’s dogshit but you honestly couldn’t tell what he was supposed to be doing when he was on. So, even when he’s putting players in the right space, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of clue what to do with the ball except chuck a cross in or give it to Saint-Maximin.

I can hear "Give it Maxi till the end of the season" in Bruce's voice 

• Haha 3