Seagulls v Magpies 20 June at The Amex. 6pm KO if you can be bothered to watch it's on Sky1 and Sky sports

Tdansmith

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Bruce deserves credit.

The pundits just know so much about football. Take Dyer for instance, he literally played in NUFC sides that had higher points tally’s and he still comes out with this fucking gibberish. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They keep firing out all these negative stats and records about our team and they still can’t connect the dots that the manager is shit :lol: 

Utter nonsense, Bruce has taken us to a record premier league points total despite being loaded with the burden of a team who can't pass the ball, leak soft goals, don't know where they're supposed to be playing, always get injured, don't create chances, and look just plain dog-shit and completely clueless most of the time. It's just lucky we've got Brucie at a time like this.

:wink2:

• Haha 4

I take my hat off to anyone who’s sat through this match. Just the stats - 38% possession, one shot on goal - indicate why NUFC under Ashley are such a joyless waste of time. Everything about the club including Bruce says mediocrity and boredom. It’s impossible to muster a single fuck about, well, anything.

We’re now at the Lonsdale/Slazenger end of the spectrum that everyone predicted would happen under Ashley’s ownership. He’s fucked NUFC brand to the point where we’re completely hollowed out. Does anyone give a fuck from one week to the next about the football? Or what Kieron Dyer has to say? Or what Bruce’s plans are for the team, or who we’re going to sign next season?

Take away the annual relegation drama and there’s very little of any interest.  It’s all so boring. Bruce is the perfect manager for Ashley’s NUFC, wittering on in that strange high pitched voice about how nothing’s his fault and what a great job he’s done. Whatever Steve.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Both on the beach. Utter shit. But 44 points with that shite is a fairly decent return with what he inherited and had thrust upon him. 

Lets hope the days of chancers as managers are (about to be) over. 

Fuck off!

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Both on the beach. Utter shit. But 44 points with that shite is a fairly decent return with what he inherited and had thrust upon him. 

Why do you ignore the 80m spent on players last summer - an amount about 10 times anything spent after promotion under Benitez?

Just because Joelinton is shit and they were "thrust upon him" it doesn't negate the point.

8 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

93042F26-7262-4C38-BB71-5B0C67DC893A.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Fair play, making Luke Edwards look sensible was no mean feat but doing the same with Kieron Dyer is taking it up a notch 

9 hours ago, Howay said:

The pundits just know so much about football. Take Dyer for instance, he literally played in NUFC sides that had higher points tally’s and he still comes out with this fucking gibberish. 

He’s clearly a dim-witted man. But I don’t really understand what Dyer has against us. He made his name playing for Newcastle, where he  played the best football of his career, but talks total shite about the club and fans as a pundit, and seems to have no admiration or respect for us at all. Same goes for Craig Bellamy, who I loved as a player but can’t stand as a pundit when it comes to Newcastle.

• Like 3

Bramble is the same. I think it’s easier for them to blame the fans for their shortcomings than to admit how disrespectful they were to SBR (for example). Bellamy especially has done a complete history rewrite on that score. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, OTF said:

Utter nonsense, Bruce has taken us to a record premier league points total despite being loaded with the burden of a team who can't pass the ball, leak soft goals, don't know where they're supposed to be playing, always get injured, don't create chances, and look just plain dog-shit and completely clueless most of the time. It's just lucky we've got Brucie at a time like this.

:wink2:

The manager deserves enormous credit. Even if we lose to Liverpool it’ll be our highest points total ever under Steve Bruce. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

What do Dyer, Bellamy and Bramble all have in common? They're thick as fuck. There's no capacity for independent thought, they'll just repeat what the person just before them has said. Jenas from the same group of players is virtually MENSA standard in comparison.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

What do Dyer, Bellamy and Bramble all have in common? They're thick as fuck. There's no capacity for independent thought, they'll just repeat what the person just before them has said. Jenas from the same group of players is virtually MENSA standard in comparison.

Aren't Dyer and Bramble both playing in a veterans league now? Same team as Carlos Edwards I read not too long ago with Bramble's brother the manager :icon_lol:

Anyway, no-one has mentioned Carrol's sitter that is usually meat and drink to him. It summed up the past few games. 

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I think the sheer boredom of the game made everyone forget that Carroll had actually had that chance.

It's hard to pay any attention to the matches now.  Absolute dross football being played by a club that has no interest in doing anything in a sporting sense playing in front of no fans.  I went to the pub to watch it with my mates and ended up discussing strikers from 90's Italian football for about half of the match.  It was difficult to even turn my head to watch the match.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Jenas has said his piece before mind but he was so spectacularly shot down by Shearer he never piped up again. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's noticeable that's it's all players who's career he ended somewhat badly that spout shit.  You never hear Ferdinand, Lee or Given say anything other than positive things about us.  That's because they got on with their football as oppose to acting like fucking children down the quayside and getting up to unsavoury things in hotel rooms like these twats.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Aren't Dyer and Bramble both playing in a veterans league now? Same team as Carlos Edwards I read not too long ago with Bramble's brother the manager :icon_lol:

Anyway, no-one has mentioned Carrol's sitter that is usually meat and drink to him. It summed up the past few games. 

What qualifies as a ‘veteran’ like (not you essembee)? Bramble’s not even 40 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Jenas has said his piece before mind but he was so spectacularly shot down by Shearer he never piped up again. :lol:

Aye, forgot about that :lol: