Where has time gone?

Craig

Just now, ewerk said:

And about ten years since you all fucked off.

Photo with a ‘I’m not Paul Wynn’ sign or I’m calling mackem.

8 actually. Around the time they gave me a proper job that didn't involve sitting around on my arse all day :lol:

No photos either... I'm probably now as old as Leazes Mag was back in the day, just far less grumpy! :thumbup:

33 minutes ago, Craig said:

15 years have now passed since 5 of us pulled together to create this place.

Happy birthday Toontastic!

Genuine thanks mate. Hope all is well. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Genuine thanks mate. Hope all is well. 

All good with me. Just older , no wiser and one kid that is actually now an adult! :blink:

Lots has changed over the years, was made redundant 2½ years back and now work for a well known budget hotel chain who have a couple of places in the city - one of which I look after so shall be home from time to time.

Oh yeah and I got into coaching youth football... that's a great way of finding new ways to argue with stupid adults parents... :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Ant said:

Yeah I actually have to find the time to do a full server upgrade before November, not looking forward to it, time is not as easily had as when I first came on board like, 

Working on covid contingency, brexit and the imports exports for nireland

Oh aye got married last week too 😂

Congrats, mate 

26 minutes ago, Ant said:

Yeah I actually have to find the time to do a full server upgrade before November, not looking forward to it, time is not as easily had as when I first came on board like, must be 10 years for me now (going go check)  14th July 2011 not a bad guess

Congratulations mate 

Congrats Ant. Aye, everything it's shit at the moment. I had a big silver wedding planned, cancelled. I'm 50 in 2 weeks, no celebrations. Mind, might well get divorced soon on the cheap too I guess. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ant said:

Yeah I actually have to find the time to do a full server upgrade before November, not looking forward to it, time is not as easily had as when I first came on board like, must be 10 years for me now (going go check)  14th July 2011 not a bad guess

Congratulations Ant. Hope everything went well for you and the missus :ok:

Congrats Ant :D

I sometimes wonder if this place will run until we're all dead, to be picked over by future generations researching long suffering NUFC fans. I still consider myself a newer member and I've been on here 8 fucking years now :lol:

Wonder how long it'll go.

14 minutes ago, Ant said:

Cheers 😊

More likely till im dead and my bank account that pays for servers/licencing is empty 😂

Actually was serious about the big upgrade again soon I've been putting it off for ages due to work(fcking brexit)  but actually so need to do a full server move/board upgrade in a month or so. 

It'll be easier than last time since it's my own "solution" in place now rather than what I took over, but still a major bit of work

Also need to circulate details of logins and "if I'm hit by a bus" contingancy stuff again tbh most of the guys who got it originally are gone or infrequent now. 

Thanks for keeping the place running tbf man. Probably doesn't get said enough.

• Like 4

Congrats on the nuptials Ant! 

Craig turning up, Ant bollocking on about tech stuff, The Boldon Bunter pitching up like a lapdog-  it’s like the good old days :lol:

So, with that in mind, and since Ant isn’t allowed to look at other ladies’ tits anymore, here’s one from the Fist Archives. 
Jex0sUt26v6HBSmI-0esGLsWlD6TT0uMMcn0RQUh

• Haha 4