Bin dippers, 30 years of hurt now over v 13 years of a super,smashing great owner and manager of the year as well, ungrateful deluded Mags

Tdansmith

The man utd loving fat crawler needs to beat Rafa's points total.

Some dipper fans actually want to lose this one so they will win the league with 96 points ffs

post-3625-0-61374800-1433490776.jpg

Edited by Tdansmith

“They play better football now than they did under Rafa Benitez.  The style of football is better, it is more attacking.”

Phil Neville 

If the more attacking NUFC who "play on the front foot" fail to score against Liverpool, it will be the lowest NUFC goals total in the Premier League since 1997/98

• Haha 1

Hopefully they're in a generous mood or else this will be a complete and utter waste of time. Deapite this I will still be compelled through tradition and stupidity to watch at 1AM on a Monday morning, just so I can complain about it in real time.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, OTF said:

Hopefully they're in a generous mood or else this will be a complete and utter waste of time. Deapite this I will still be compelled through tradition and stupidity to watch at 1AM on a Monday morning, just so I can complain about it in real time.

You're a better man than me K, it will be an on-demand replay for me tomorrow as it ruins my breakfast. Only thing I miss about watching the replay is the ability to take the piss out of how shite we are on here in real-time and having to wait until I've finished the game to avoid spoilers.

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

You're a better man than me K, it will be an on-demand replay for me tomorrow as it ruins my breakfast. Only thing I miss about watching the replay is the ability to take the piss out of how shite we are on here in real-time and having to wait until I've finished the game to avoid spoilers.

It wears pretty thin on cold mornings when we have no posession or clue. Every now and then I am pleasantly surprised, but in this case that will need to be through one of the concurrent fixtures elsewhere.

I do get some sort of mild perverse enjoyment from taking the piss in real time, but there's a limit to that - when we're hyper shit (such as against Man City) even that fails to provide any sort of consolation.

I’m gonna watch the cricket and have the match on in the background.

As long as we go out with a good attitude, dust wa selves down & roll wa sleeves up and break some fucking legs I’m not bothered what the score is. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Think I might watch Leicester v Man U.

I'm watching our match until some twat pundit mentions what a good job steve bruce has done, then I'll join you watching Lesta v man you, probably after about 6 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

We’re going to get pasted  

Yeah that's no spoiler, I've already made my prediciton for this game, remember?

On 7/23/2020 at 22:45, sammynb said:

Dubravka will be left looking like a plaster's radio!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I'm watching our match until some twat pundit mentions what a good job steve bruce has done, then I'll join you watching Lesta v man you, probably after about 6 minutes.

They will be to busy verbally spunking everywhere about Liverpool, so you'll be watching for longer than 6 minutes.
No doubt the expert pundit will be that bin dipping twat Danny Murphy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

91374893-b2ed-4e24-9a7b-c4978551501f.png

The  BBC  still believe Bruce gives them some idea of what formation to play .

When all he does is put 11 names on a sheet and says go and play.

• Like 1