Bin dippers, 30 years of hurt now over v 13 years of a super,smashing great owner and manager of the year as well, ungrateful deluded Mags

Tdansmith

The points total is better than I expected. The football about on par for what I expected. Brewce cost me a bet on relegation so not only do we get another miserable end to the season, but I also didn't get any imperial tokens to suffer it!

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I see Rafa did better than Bruce 

A solitary point. The same 13th as last season. 

Do I need to accept one solitary point is the deciding factor in being World Class or being a complete gonk? 

I'm fairly confident I know what Steve Bruce is. Just as confident in fact, as I knew what Rafa Benitez wasn't. The last 3 seasons since promotion have been piss poor. Rafas version of piss poor is not much different to Brewcies. 

29 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Do I need to accept one solitary point is the deciding factor in being World Class or being a complete gonk? 

I'm fairly confident I know what Steve Bruce is. Just as confident in fact, as I knew what Rafa Benitez wasn't. The last 3 seasons since promotion have been piss poor. Rafas version of piss poor is not much different to Brewcies. 

But you do agree that Brucey didn’t do as good as Rafa?

15 hours ago, OTF said:

It wears pretty thin on cold mornings when we have no posession or clue. Every now and then I am pleasantly surprised, but in this case that will need to be through one of the concurrent fixtures elsewhere.

I do get some sort of mild perverse enjoyment from taking the piss in real time, but there's a limit to that - when we're hyper shit (such as against Man City) even that fails to provide any sort of consolation.

Even though it is on at 11 over here in the West, there was no chance I would stay up.  I only watch the mini match replay at the best of times :) 

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

fo.gif

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So our top league scorer was Shelvey with SIX goals. Thank you Mr. Bruce for this exciting expansive football you've got the team playing.

Big  Andy 19 appearances (15 as sub) scored no goals & for that he gets a 1 year extension  

Big Joe 32 appearances (6 as sub) 2 goals well worth £40 million 

F 38 A 58 GD minus 20

Never mind at least "7 teams finished below us" :razz: :nufc::nufc: :nufc:

Edited by trooper