Jeff Hendrick

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

1 - he fulfills all of Ashley's credentials. 

He's taking a mediocre club down. 

He is a cunt. 

Sarcasm !

2 - He'll go close for certain. But, I'm proving I'm not a bottler by hanging in there.... anyone else?

3 -  Shite person! 

4 - TBF it really should have been the biggest job he had! 

So, quite consistent over the decades. 

To think though..

How anal to go back decades looking for quotes! I'm quite happy you think me worth it. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

:lol: It took all of 30 seconds, sweetheart.

So tell me, just what did Bruce do in the intervening years for you to go from calling him worse than shite to being his No.1 cheerleader?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: It took all of 30 seconds, sweetheart.

So tell me, just what did Bruce do in the intervening years for you to go from calling him worse than shite to being his No.1 cheerleader?

His cheerleader? 

You proved for me (thanks) I might have suspected he's a waste of space 15+ years ago. 

Bruce, is no different to all of the Ashley appointed lackeys. At this moment none have left NUFC to go onto better things. And as bang average as NUFC currently are the same fate will behold Bruce as it has the rest. 

Such ire at suggesting he's spent no money and made us better team by agreeing Benteleb in all likelyhood wont be taking £60k/£70k a week for little or no return.

You've spent the entire season claiming that any good results were down to Bruce while refusing to acknowledge the solid base left to him by Rafa, giving the former far more credit than is due to him.

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You've spent the entire season claiming that any good results were down to Bruce while refusing to acknowledge the solid base left to him by Rafa, giving the former far more credit than is due to him.

One mans solid base is another mans turgid shite. Bruce worked with what he had. Finished 13th with what was in reality a worse team than Rafa had. Was it pretty to watch? When was it last pretty to watch? Pardews 5th place season? 

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

One mans solid base is another mans turgid shite. Bruce worked with what he had. Finished 13th with what was in reality a worse team than Rafa had. Was it pretty to watch? When was it last pretty to watch? Pardews 5th place season? 

Love it when a wum gets well and truly wound up :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2