Jeff Hendrick

wykikitoon

On 8/20/2020 at 10:11, Ugly Mackems said:

One mans solid base is another mans turgid shite. Bruce worked with what he had. Finished 13th with what was in reality a worse team than Rafa had. Was it pretty to watch? When was it last pretty to watch? Pardews 5th place season? 

There really should be a 'bridge of the nose pinching' emoji for horseshit like this.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:11, Ugly Mackems said:

One mans solid base is another mans turgid shite. Bruce worked with what he had. Finished 13th with what was in reality a worse team than Rafa had. Was it pretty to watch? When was it last pretty to watch? Pardews 5th place season? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ov80xo4z5raiawbg3i

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There really should be a 'bridge of the nose pinching' emoji for horseshit like this.

Will that do :icon_lol:

Bruce on Hendrick. At least he's honest:

"With Nabil going back and the sort of money that Nabil was going to be at, I thought maybe Jeff Hendrick was a better bet with his experience and know-how in the Premier League. Of course, the beauty is he is on a Bosman."

So the redeeming features of this transfer are; cheaper than Bentaleb, old, free transfer.

Makes me sick, mother fucker, how far we done fell.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

So the redeeming features of this transfer are; cheaper than Bentaleb, old, free transfer.

Makes me sick, mother fucker, how far we done fell.

Fish, you're from Seaton Sluice not downtown LA. :good:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bruce on Hendrick. At least he's honest:

"With Nabil going back and the sort of money that Nabil was going to be at, I thought maybe Jeff Hendrick was a better bet with his experience and know-how in the Premier League. Of course, the beauty is he is on a Bosman."

Ashley is having Bruce’s eight year contract drawn up as we speak.

• Haha 3