Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Since your here HTT, don't you think you've gone a bit OTT in this campaign? I reckon it would look pretty wierd to an outsider looking in (in fact I know it does), perhaps even Herr Hitzfeld himself would be embarassed by some of the stuff on N-O's new dedicated forum and web site.

91903[/snapback]

Nah.

91907[/snapback]

Righto. :lol:

91908[/snapback]

Thats yee telt!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teletext (ITV p515)...talkofthetyne(?) are saying Hitzfeld has already ruled himself out of the Newcastle job...?  :lol:  ;)

91855[/snapback]

It's rumours from last time, which were bollocks then too.

91928[/snapback]

Here's it quoted from the Teletext article:

"Talk Of The Tyne - Fanzine

Although a couple of Toon websites are campaigning for Freddy Sheperd to make Ottmar Hitzfeld the next Newcastle manager, the bookies cannot see it.

He is widely tipped as the man to take over Manchester United when Sir Alex Ferguson gets out the slippers.

Hitzfeld has already said the Newcastle job doesn't intrest him, and in our recent poll twice as many fans wanted Martin O'Neil rather than the PSV boss."

They think he's Guus Hiddink, hence the reference to him saying he's not interested, as reported (with no quotes) in the Ronnie. Thick as mince.

Well, we should follow HTT and post all Hitzfeld threads in a special Hitzfeld forum...

91668[/snapback]

I also hear that HTT is "disappointed" with some of his flock. Is N-O turning into some sort of cult with HTT as its spiritual guru?

91848[/snapback]

There's something very cult-ish (I said cult) about the 'fellow campaigners' thread over there. :lol:

91913[/snapback]

You mean this one, especially HTT's first post?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,14686.0.html

There's certainly something biblical about it - the gospel according to HTT. Ironic that he mentions Keegan was worshipped as a God - at least he was actually managing or playing for the club before he became the messiah.

91916[/snapback]

Fucking scary.

Well, we should follow HTT and post all Hitzfeld threads in a special Hitzfeld forum...

91668[/snapback]

I also hear that HTT is "disappointed" with some of his flock. Is N-O turning into some sort of cult with HTT as its spiritual guru?

91848[/snapback]

There's something very cult-ish (I said cult) about the 'fellow campaigners' thread over there. :lol:

91913[/snapback]

There's certainly something biblical about it - the gospel according to HTT. Ironic that he mentions Keegan was worshipped as a God - at least he was actually managing or playing for the club before he became the messiah.

91916[/snapback]

Fucking scary.

91968[/snapback]

Does he have a bible out in Waterstones soon ..... ;)

They think he's Guus Hiddink, hence the reference to him saying he's not interested, as reported (with no quotes) in the Ronnie. Thick as mince.

91952[/snapback]

:lol: That's a beauty! ;)

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Teletext (ITV p515)...talkofthetyne(?) are saying Hitzfeld has already ruled himself out of the Newcastle job...?  :lol:  ;)

91855[/snapback]

It's rumours from last time, which were bollocks then too.

91928[/snapback]

PHEW! ;)

91668[/snapback]

91848[/snapback]

91913[/snapback]

91916[/snapback]

That's the one. It's the imperative tone of it that freaks me, ignore this, accept that etc and the way he says to not waste time with non-believers. 'those people are already lost' - to who? Satan?

I'd like to see Hitzfeld here too, but we're talking about people sending in a few emails, not killing themselves to ensure passage to heaven for fucks sake.

91668[/snapback]

91848[/snapback]

91913[/snapback]

91916[/snapback]

That's the one. It's the imperative tone of it that freaks me, ignore this, accept that etc and the way he says to not waste time with non-believers. 'those people are already lost' - to who? Satan?

I'd like to see Hitzfeld here too, but we're talking about people sending in a few emails, not killing themselves to ensure passage to heaven for fucks sake.

92085[/snapback]

He's promising them 72 virgins, but what he hasn't mentioned is you get to see the virgins in question by clicking on "Member list"...

Since your here HTT, don't you think you've gone a bit OTT in this campaign? I reckon it would look pretty wierd to an outsider looking in (in fact I know it does), perhaps even Herr Hitzfeld himself would be embarassed by some of the stuff on N-O's new dedicated forum and web site.

91903[/snapback]

Nah.

91907[/snapback]

Righto. ;)

91908[/snapback]

:lol: This is GREAT. He doesn't even need to justify himself with logic any more. Driven by a sense of his own self satisfaction; the pied piper has finally lost it.

Edited by DotBum

91903[/snapback]

Nah.

91907[/snapback]

Righto. ;)

91908[/snapback]

:lol: This is GREAT. He doesn't even need to justify himself with logic any more. Driven by a sense of his own self satisfaction; the pied piper has finally lost it.

92123[/snapback]

;)

Honestly though, I worry for him, having read that thread. He's like a David Koresh figure and his every move is worshipped by his disciples (the Hitzfeld forum moderators). This one could well end in a Waco type siege.

:lol:

Honestly though, I worry for him, having read that thread.  He's like a David Koresh figure and his every move is worshipped by his disciples (the Hitzfeld forum moderators).  This one could well end in a Waco type siege.

92126[/snapback]

;) It is on the cards, like, shortly after a different manager is appointed. The server will finally give out and little loyal ascii figures will perish in the flames with cries of OMG!1!11one WTF SOL ROFS.

That or the next "grooming" scandal on the 9 o'clock news...

Has anyone read "the dossier". A 30 page long opinion piece, with not a single citation to back anything up. Whilst it obviously took a while to write, it's not really any better than the majority of posts you will see on any footy forum, the only difference being its length. But according to one of HTT's acolytes, it's a masterpiece, it's even Mourhino like ffs! Modest indeed.

No way is the dossier ott. I think it is an outstanding piece of work. It is a very mourinho like, detailed account of what research should be like.

If Ottmar is half as thorough WHEN he gets the job, we are back in the glory days my good friends

Is this Craig's work?

Post the words g r 8 without the spaces...

Geekness gone mad. :lol:

91909[/snapback]

Coming from the man who threatened to moderate people's posts who used txtspk??

The only difference is we're doing it in advance. Anyway, wasn't my work - it was one of the other admins... ;)

Has anyone read "the dossier". A 30 page long opinion piece, with not a single citation to back anything up. Whilst it obviously took a while to write, it's not really any better than the majority of posts you will see on any footy forum, the only difference being its length. But according to one of HTT's acolytes, it's a masterpiece, it's even Mourhino like ffs! Modest indeed.

No way is the dossier ott. I think it is an outstanding piece of work. It is a very mourinho like, detailed account of what research should be like.

If Ottmar is half as thorough WHEN he gets the job, we are back in the glory days my good friends

92148[/snapback]

In fairness, Renton, how good a job would any of us have done of this when we were 12? At least they've got the youthful exuberance to do something, even if there's zero intelligence behind it. If I was asked to run this campaign the most anyone could expect would be a couple of grumbles and a feck off! :lol:

While I was in the queue at the canteen this lunch time, one of the blokes I play football with on a Monday night was behind me and asked me:

"Have you seen that website some freak who supports your lot has started up trying to get Hitzfeld to become your manager?"

When I pointed out we know who's behind it he pissed himself. Says that a lot of people are doing the same as we seem to be deluding ourselves that creating a website will persuade him to take the job...

I shit you not as well.....

While I was in the queue at the canteen this lunch time, one of the blokes I play football with on a Monday night was behind me and asked me:

"Have you seen that website some freak who supports your lot has started up trying to get Hitzfeld to become your manager?"

When I pointed out we know who's behind it he pissed himself. Says that a lot of people are doing the same as we seem to be deluding ourselves that creating a website will persuade him to take the job...

I shit you not as well.....

92351[/snapback]

Loads of fans are taking the piss, but I don't think anyone involved in the campaign cares. We should be used to fans taking the piss out of us by now, especially southern wankers.