Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

So you don't think people are doing this campaign because it's the popular thing to do?

94061[/snapback]

I would love to hear how many times the key campaigners have seen a Hitzfeld team play. He sounds good to me, but I don't know enough about him. Unfortunately the campaign hasn't taught me anything as it's propaganda. I would to have loved to have seen a campaign that put up the three top candidates, objectively, and gave us the pros and cons of each.

94067[/snapback]

Yeah its true that it seems some of the key campaigners have no clue or not watch much of Bayern games i guess.....most of them judge him on his CV or watched the odd bayern CL match.

While i read the debates going on i cant help to realise the insufficient knowledge of the man they would like to take over the helm.Whilst i mean knowledge is how his team plays

But they staggered onto a good choice and went behind him due to his cv...

I personally have watch Bayern for 5-6 years and would say they are playing better now under the new coach then before.

However i still believe If Otto is appointed he could do wonders for our club

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't think people are doing this campaign because it's the popular thing to do?

94061[/snapback]

I would love to hear how many times the key campaigners have seen a Hitzfeld team play. He sounds good to me, but I don't know enough about him. Unfortunately the campaign hasn't taught me anything as it's propaganda. I would to have loved to have seen a campaign that put up the three top candidates, objectively, and gave us the pros and cons of each.

94067[/snapback]

I was gonna raise that point on there but couldn't be chewed with the resultant hassle I would have got. From the way some of them carry on I swear they must have been Bayern Munich season ticket holders.

By the way, Rocker bloke, you're more than welcome here.

94072[/snapback]

FFS. Some people STILL need educating about Hitzfeld I see. ;)

I was gonna raise that point on there but couldn't be chewed with the resultant hassle I would have got.  From the way some of them carry on I swear they must have been Bayern Munich season ticket holders.

94072[/snapback]

Wise decision, I see you're in enough trouble over there as it is; how dare you bring reason into the house of God tbh.

The campaign has died. :razz:  The forum just disappeared before my very eyes - threads were going as fast as people were posting them, and now it's all gone.  ;)

94161[/snapback]

An Ottmar Hitzfeld campaign forum was a bit OTT like.

The campaign has died. :razz:  The forum just disappeared before my very eyes - threads were going as fast as people were posting them, and now it's all gone.  ;)

94161[/snapback]

HTT's golden coat flew into darkness, I was left alone.......

May I return

<may I return>

To the emailling

<ah - aaaah - ah>

When we were saying

<ah aaaah>

Hitzfeld will do

94161[/snapback]

due to news which will break in the next 48 hours

N-O exclusive :rolleyes:

He mustn't be getting the job then, Stalinesque re-write of history to follow no doubt.

94167[/snapback]

There IS NO exclusive. There IS NO news in the next 48 hours. I think they just realised that the seperate forum was a poor decision.

94170[/snapback]

Insane in the membrane tbh

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'. ;)

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'.  ;)

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

94527[/snapback]

We should set up a Tony Horne wind-up phone call where he rings HTT live on Metro and pretends to be Hitzfeld, complete with crappy German accent. He could tell HTT that he wanted him to be the first to know that he WILL be Newcastle's next boss, and listen as HTT simultaneously filled his kegs and tried to start a thread on N-O. :razz: