Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

I see HTT's stirring the pot over there. Canny tempted to post his two-page essay about the perpertually snobbery of this place over there.

95012[/snapback]

Is he? Can anybody bear to read his posts any more? I used to try and scan them to get the relevant stuff out the waffle, but found it was just as effective to ignore him completely in the end.

Yes, I'm a bitch. :lol:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note....

what happen to the board years ago??

why did it migrate ??

could anyone fill me in on that?

95022[/snapback]

HTT banished us all into internet oblivion. A bit like that bit on Superman where they all get stuck in that mirror and cast out into space - we were banging on it and screaming and EVERYTHING. And here we find ourselves now, the outcasts, like a small child from the wrong side of the tracks staring through the window of the cake shop that is Newcastle Online.

Something like that anyway.

And another thing, Charles Harrison was a mackem bastard.

Wonder where he is now?

94857[/snapback]

Probably commentating somewhere while people are robbing his house! :lol:

HTT banished us all into internet oblivion.  A bit like that bit on Superman where they all get stuck in that mirror and cast out into space - we were banging on it and screaming and EVERYTHING.  And here we find ourselves now, the outcasts, like a small child from the wrong side of the tracks staring through the window of the cake shop that is Newcastle Online.

Something like that anyway.

95026[/snapback]

Gemmill's true obsession tbh.

On a serious note....

why did it migrate ??

95022[/snapback]

Howaythetoon.comorwhatever gets closed after Hitzfeld doesn't sign for Newcastle...HTT throws a hissy fit...toontastic.linuxdriven.net loses server...merging...phpBB:Critical Error...Souness gets appointed...HTT is totally unfunny and writes GREAT longwinded drivel ... Toontastic lot become splitters ... Gemmill loves Souness ... HTT again wants Hitzfeld to sign ...

In the next episode: Newcastle-Online will get closed after Hitzfeld doesn't sign for Newcastle ... HTT will throw a hissy fit...

HmmMMm hold on for a minute....there is too much detail in there....

anyway anybody remember a New York mag or New Jersey mag with a dinosaur avatar? is he still here?

95034[/snapback]

New Jersey Mag defended Souness to the end and blamed our shit results, league position and performances etc on the match-going fans. Unfortunately he still comes on here occasionally, although I think he hangs around N-O more.

eh i am human......but someone must be the dog.... :lol:

95010[/snapback]

Would you like me.......... to be the cat

pggalloway_1501_wideweb__470x343,0.jpg

95030[/snapback]

More the merrier we could reinvent the Noah's Arch

just need 1 of each of a dog/cat and 100 elephants

On a serious note....

why did it migrate ??

95022[/snapback]

Howaythetoon.comorwhatever gets closed after Hitzfeld doesn't sign for Newcastle...HTT throws a hissy fit...toontastic.linuxdriven.net loses server...merging...phpBB:Critical Error...Souness gets appointed...HTT is totally unfunny and writes GREAT longwinded drivel ... Toontastic lot become splitters ... Gemmill loves Souness ... HTT again wants Hitzfeld to sign ...

In the next episode: Newcastle-Online will get closed after Hitzfeld doesn't sign for Newcastle ... HTT will throw a hissy fit...

95036[/snapback]

:lol:

The perfect summary tbh.

anyway anybody remember a New York mag or New Jersey mag with a dinosaur avatar? is he still here?

95034[/snapback]

New Jersey Mag defended Souness to the end and blamed our shit results, league position and performances etc on the match-going fans. Unfortunately he still comes on here occasionally, although I think he hangs around N-O more.

95040[/snapback]

Defending Souness!!?....many things must have happened to him during this time ...

95034[/snapback]

95040[/snapback]

Defending Souness!!?....many things must have happened to him during this time ...

95048[/snapback]

I think he got most shit because he blamed the fans while sitting on his fanny 3000 miles awat tbh. Don't know him do you?

On a serious note....

why did it migrate ??

95022[/snapback]

95036[/snapback]

:lol:

The perfect summary tbh.

95043[/snapback]

So indeed is Obsession with Hitzfeld...that lead to all of shit..happening....(Tell me its a lie..that a forum was lost becasue of one individual)

Well shit happens......and sort of explains the rivalery between the boards...(breaking up a happy family)

95034[/snapback]

95040[/snapback]

95048[/snapback]

I think he got most shit because he blamed the fans while sitting on his fanny 3000 miles awat tbh. Don't know him do you?

95056[/snapback]

No i dont just have a good image of chatting with him, and the vague memories of Avatar Donkeys Bridges Tino Gemmil's avatar and a huge base of forum members

We are all the different personalities of HTT. This forum is a PR stunt as part of the Hitzfeld campaign. When he gets the job, our existance will be eradicated.

95067[/snapback]

I admire the spirit of the bad guy role....helping the future along at N.O by human Sacrifice (Must admit there are many youthful people esp in the campaign)

but i view it as a good thing for the next generation to be so concern for the club future.

We are all the different personalities of HTT. This forum is a PR stunt as part of the Hitzfeld campaign. When he gets the job, our existance will be eradicated.

95067[/snapback]

I admire the spirit of the bad guy role....helping the future along at N.O by human Sacrifice (Must admit there are many youthful people esp in the campaign)

but i view it as a good thing for the next generation to be so concern for the club future.

95080[/snapback]

Now you get it! If our pisstaking spurs them on even more and it gets Hitzfeld then I'll be happy. My work here will be done, and I'll fall on my sword. Not a pork sword though.

Am I the only one confused?

95092[/snapback]

Chelsea/Newcastle?

95095[/snapback]

Something like that :lol:

Anyway, an ex-forum member has come back over here to find out why we're obsessed with his current forum, and complains that this place isn't as good as it used to be?

Is that the story so far?

I only ask because I'm leading this somewhere, and want to make sure I understand before I do :o

95067[/snapback]

95080[/snapback]

Now you get it! If our pisstaking spurs them on even more and it gets Hitzfeld then I'll be happy. My work here will be done, and I'll fall on my sword. Not a pork sword though.

95085[/snapback]

Hope god take notice of your kindness like his son...

maybe after these couple of posts the N.O youth will come to be nurtured..lol