Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's their view about the O'Neill stories this morning?

93091[/snapback]

Seems it's an "it's not over until the fat lady sings" approach. I think most are resigned to it being O'Neill though.

93095[/snapback]

You say that as if it's a bad thing? He's not my first choice but he's a great manager imo

93091[/snapback]

Seems it's an "it's not over until the fat lady sings" approach. I think most are resigned to it being O'Neill though.

93095[/snapback]

You say that as if it's a bad thing? He's not my first choice but he's a great manager imo

93097[/snapback]

It's not a bad thing, I'm not part of the Hitzfeld campaign :D

93091[/snapback]

93095[/snapback]

93097[/snapback]

93099[/snapback]

There's a campaign???? :(

93091[/snapback]

93095[/snapback]

93097[/snapback]

93099[/snapback]

93102[/snapback]

Some second-rate forum has started one up I think. Think it's only 2 blokes with a banner though ;)

93091[/snapback]

93095[/snapback]

93097[/snapback]

93099[/snapback]

93102[/snapback]

Some second-rate forum has started one up I think. Think it's only 2 blokes with a banner though ;)

93113[/snapback]

Is there bitterness and a rivalry between these two boards? ;)

93091[/snapback]

93095[/snapback]

93097[/snapback]

It's not a bad thing, I'm not part of the Hitzfeld campaign :(

93099[/snapback]

There's a campaign???? ;)

93102[/snapback]

93113[/snapback]

Is there bitterness and a rivalry between these two boards? :nufc:

93118[/snapback]

:D

I thought it was funny rather than bitter :nufc:

:nufc:

93091[/snapback]

93095[/snapback]

93097[/snapback]

It's not a bad thing, I'm not part of the Hitzfeld campaign :(

93099[/snapback]

There's a campaign???? ;)

93102[/snapback]

93113[/snapback]

Is there bitterness and a rivalry between these two boards? :nufc:

93118[/snapback]

I thought it was funny rather than bitter :nufc:

:nufc:

93123[/snapback]

My mistake :blush:

Hiddink says he will not break his PSV contract which runs til the end of the 2007 season. Rules him out for both us and England.

Are the "O'Neill coming for talks this week" stories this morning based on anything concreate or speculation?

93165[/snapback]

I can't see why the FA should have a problem with him working part time for a year though.

I'm not sure, one of the problems with Erikkson is that people always thought he was too concerned with other things (ie meeting Peter Kenyon) to focus fully on the England job. A part time foreign coach? The xenephobic tabloids will eat him for breakfast.

I'm not sure, one of the problems with Erikkson is that people always thought he was too concerned with other things (ie meeting Peter Kenyon) to focus fully on the England job. A part time foreign coach? The xenephobic tabloids will eat him for breakfast.

93178[/snapback]

Sadly, you're right :D

93178[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

Is Mark starting to remind people of anyone?
edspoilt215.jpg

93172[/snapback]

Wacky Jnr wannabe tbh.

93198[/snapback]

Get back to your spectrum 48k you fucking geek, have you not got a game to load.

See the Hitzfeld campaign has got a mention in the Sunday Sun, seems that Neil Farrington's E-mail has crashed due to the amount of e-mail's he's recieved

As for O'neil being a great coach can someone plaese explain to me exactly what he's achieved other that his success with celtic, which to put it bluntly a fucking 5 year old could do with the right amount of money.

The SPL is a fucking joke - fact

Is Mark starting to remind people of anyone?
edspoilt215.jpg

93172[/snapback]

Wacky Jnr wannabe tbh.

93198[/snapback]

Get back to your spectrum 48k you fucking geek, have you not got a game to load.

See the Hitzfeld campaign has got a mention in the Sunday Sun, seems that Neil Farrington's E-mail has crashed due to the amount of e-mail's he's recieved

93234[/snapback]

Such hostility, why is it all short-arses must act this way?

Edited by Sima