Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Guest CrimsonFault
Got to chuckle at the response to Freddy's comments over on the NO temp board.

97575[/snapback]

Agreed!

They'll be wanting to get him done for slander next.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97575[/snapback]

Agreed!

97579[/snapback]

They do

I feel the founders of the campaign,makers of the website and makers of the dossier should seek legal advice over this, he has accused you of an illegal activity in the press,c he cannot take it back so now he needs to backup his allegation.

Any solicitors on the forum?

Also, contact the Press Complaints Commission.

Also, contact NUFC press office, Look North and the Chronicle (but not Oliver) and tell them that you've been slandered and have contacted the PCC. From past experience, if the day is slightly quiet, the local BBC channel is often interested in PCC complaints, especially if there are lots of them.

In fact, if several people contact the PCC (but you've got to make it sound like you have taken part in this campaign) the PCC will take it very seriously, and it might even make the nationals.

Guest CrimsonFault

97575[/snapback]

Agreed!

97579[/snapback]

They do

I feel the founders of the campaign,makers of the website and makers of the dossier should seek legal advice over this, he has accused you of an illegal activity in the press,c he cannot take it back so now he needs to backup his allegation.

Any solicitors on the forum?

Also, contact the Press Complaints Commission.

Also, contact NUFC press office, Look North and the Chronicle (but not Oliver) and tell them that you've been slandered and have contacted the PCC. From past experience, if the day is slightly quiet, the local BBC channel is often interested in PCC complaints, especially if there are lots of them.

In fact, if several people contact the PCC (but you've got to make it sound like you have taken part in this campaign) the PCC will take it very seriously, and it might even make the nationals.

97582[/snapback]

:D

:D  :D  :rolleyes:

:angry:

97655[/snapback]

Do you not understand that people might be upset when after a lot of effort, a twat of a chairman shows a lack of respect for supporters who want the best for the club, an absolute ignorance of the interests of many who contribute to his wages, and who effectively calls them criminals?

No doubt he cannot be done for slander, but he is demonstrably a fuckmuppet in charge of the club.

Funny as fuck that like. :D

97655[/snapback]

Do you not understand that people might be upset when after a lot of effort, a twat of a chairman shows a lack of respect for supporters who want the best for the club, an absolute ignorance of the interests of many who contribute to his wages, and who effectively calls them criminals?

No doubt he cannot be done for slander, but he is demonstrably a fuckmuppet in charge of the club.

97713[/snapback]

I think its fucking hilarious ! do these people take themselves SO seriously that they think they can impose their opinion on others ?

OK, they've had their 30 seconds of fame, and 10 out of 10 for effort, but its just gone mad !

I think it shows the hight of arrogance and self importance to think that anyone is going to lose any sleep over the fact that their campaign has been dismissed by the chairman, and probably by Hitzfeld himself !

Time to get a fucking grip !

97655[/snapback]

97713[/snapback]

I think its fucking hilarious ! do these people take themselves SO seriously that they think they can impose their opinion on others ?

OK, they've had their 30 seconds of fame, and 10 out of 10 for effort, but its just gone mad !

I think it shows the hight of arrogance and self importance to think that anyone is going to lose any sleep over the fact that their campaign has been dismissed by the chairman, and probably by Hitzfeld himself !

97715[/snapback]

Bullshit. Arrogance would be if if people were demanding an appointment because they think they know better. I don't see any arrogance here.

A group of fans, whether they happend to enjoy their media success or not (and I think most if not all were fairly modest in their ability to influence, and had every right to be happy when they started getting noticed) have been shat upon.

They have every right to be angry and every right to question whether a club they have supported and invested in emotionally gives a tuppeny shit about them.

The only person you should be telling to get a grip is the cocking twatbungie Shepherd.

97655[/snapback]

97713[/snapback]

97715[/snapback]

Bullshit. Arrogance would be if if people were demanding an appointment because they think they know better. I don't see any arrogance here.

A group of fans, whether they happend to enjoy their media success or not (and I think most if not all were fairly modest in their ability to influence, and had every right to be happy when they started getting noticed) have been shat upon.

They have every right to be angry and every right to question whether a club they have supported and invested in emotionally gives a tuppeny shit about them.

The only person you should be telling to get a grip is the cocking twatbungie Shepherd.

97716[/snapback]

You are all over reacting.

and the more you lot snap your crayons and spit your dummys out the more credibility your campaign loses.

97655[/snapback]

97713[/snapback]

97715[/snapback]

97716[/snapback]

That same group of fans have pissed off quite a lot of other fans too though by purporting to represent just about ALL Newcastle fans on occasion. They don't and never did - something they would have done well to remember. Not only that but a few of them also wrote articles etc that I suspect might have damaged our chances of getting another high quality manager in such as O'Neill.

Well, it is time perhaps for them to get a grip, they seem to have become completely lost in their own self importance. For instance, I have no idea what Shepherd is talking about with his betting ring stuff - maybe he has his own motives - or maybe he is just plain stupid. But I don't have to be a solicitor to know there is NO (no pun intended) chance he can be sued for libel unless he named specific individuals. But no doubt some of the fantasists imagine there will be some great court case to arise from this......

The best thing that can be done now is to stop the campaign gracefully. Frankly, it's getting plain embarassing. Somehow I bet that won't happen though. :D

97655[/snapback]

97713[/snapback]

97715[/snapback]

97716[/snapback]

That same group of fans have pissed off quite a lot of other fans too though by purporting to represent just about ALL Newcastle fans on occasion. They don't and never did - something they would have done well to remember. Not only that but a few of them also wrote articles etc that I suspect might have damaged our chances of getting another high quality manager in such as O'Neill.

Well, it is time perhaps for them to get a grip, they seem to have become completely lost in their own self importance. For instance, I have no idea what Shepherd is talking about with his betting ring stuff - maybe he has his own motives - or maybe he is just plain stupid. But I don't have to be a solicitor to know there is NO (no pun intended) chance he can be sued for libel unless he named specific individuals. But no doubt some of the fantasists imagine there will be some great court case to arise from this......

The best thing that can be done now is to stop the campaign gracefully. Frankly, it's getting plain embarassing. Somehow I bet that won't happen though. :D

97718[/snapback]

Quoted for truth.

well said dude.

97655[/snapback]

97713[/snapback]

97715[/snapback]

97716[/snapback]

97718[/snapback]

I agree that anyone who goes overboard about a candidate or professes to speak for all fans is to caught up in their fervour and can cause resentment. To be honest though at its height the Chronicle only got 400 emails, so I think it was also the anti-campaigners who were going overboard saying how damaging they were being. Roll your eyes as much as you want but after the first two nights of your on sky sport (no calls, just texts) and maybe two calls on three legends what kind of abuse of the media are you talking about. What kind of prolonged arrogant campaign is that?

As I said a couple of posts above, no doubt he cannot be done for anything other than being an idiot, but I don't begrudge anyone for feeling insulted enough to suggest the idea.

Selectively targeting emails (after an initial random flurry admittedly, no one had done this before) and a well writen dossier is nothing to be embarrassed, and certainly not something criminal as the wankmutt Shepherd is suggesting.

97721[/snapback]

Fair enough Bottle, I don't agree with you fully on all these matters (for instance I don't think the "dossier" was particularly well written), but the important question is what do the campaigners want to do now? I can see why some of them might be a bit pissed with the situation, but the response now will be very telling on whether the intentions really were to raise awarenwess about Hitzfeld, or if it really has just been an ego trip. We'll see.

Renton,

I agree that anyone who goes overboard about a candidate or professes to speak for all fans is too caught up in their fervour and yes that seems to have caused resentment. To be honest though at its height the Chronicle only got 400 emails, so I think it was also the anti-campaigners who were going overboard saying how damaging they were being. Roll your eyes as much as you want but after the first two nights of your on sky sports (no calls, just texts) and maybe two calls on three legends what kind of abuse of the media are you talking about. What kind of prolonged arrogant campaign is that? The lad that went on tv was asked to wear a Newcastle top (he didn't) and the German flag was forced on him by the interviewer.

As I said a couple of posts above, no doubt he cannot be done for anything other than being an idiot, but I don't begrudge anyone for feeling insulted enough to suggest the idea.

Selectively targeting emails (after an initial random flurry admittedly, but no one had done this before) and a well writen dossier is nothing to be embarrassed about, and certainly not something criminal as the wankmutt Shepherd is suggesting.

Bugger, sorry for the timewarp, just wanted to add in for Icke that the lad on the TV did not wholly deserve criticism for the flag thing. (fricken 56k) :rolleyes:

Ok, the dossier was not a work of Shakespeare, fair enough, cannot say I looked at it too deeply.

Many here like to think of the N-O crowd as a bunch of kids. If that is the case then can you not at least give them the benifit of the doubt that they want passionately to make a difference to the club and take up the challenge laid down when goatguzzling Freddy said he would listen to fans this time?

Just because they are not quite so cynical as some, they don't deserve to be classed as egotists, and however laughable that may seem, some are hurting from the comments today because they believed they were making a difference.

Sorry, this comes across as preachy bollocks doesn't it?

/Still pissed off with the whole palava though.

//Mmmmm pavlova. :D

Sorry for the timewarp, just wanted to add in for Icke that the lad on the TV did not wholly deserve criticism for the flag thing. (fricken 56k) :angry:

Ok, the dossier was not a work of Shakespear, fair enough. What else.

Many here like to think of the N-O crowd as a bunch of kids. If that is the case then can you not at least give them the benifit of the doubt that they want passionately to make a difference to the club and take up the challenge laid down when goatguzzling Freddy said he would listen to fans this time?

Just because they are not quite so cynical as some, they don't deserve to be classed as egotists, and however laughable that may seem, some are hurting from the comments today because they believed they were making a difference.

Sorry, this comes across as preachy bollocks but I cannot help that I feel a bit pissed off with the whole palava.

/Mmmmm raspberry pavlova. :rolleyes:

97729[/snapback]

Aye, I can see your point, maybe I'm just a bit too old and cynical. :D

One thing I would say though is that with the exception of the last useless incumbent, FS probably has got the managers most the fans wanted. Certainly, I fully supported Dalglish and Robson, and whilst I had major reservations about Gullit, I can see he was the fans choice.

Btw, I can see I sound a bit like Leazes Mag/NE5 there, but the difference is I think Shepherd has shown his gross incompetence in too many other areas to justify his position now. Nothing the bloated moron says now surprise me, although I have to admit I do find his latest ramblings a little, erm, strange, to say the least.

Aye, I can see your point, maybe I'm just a bit too old and cynical.  :D

One thing I would say though is that with the exception of the last useless incumbent, FS probably has got the managers most the fans wanted. Certainly, I fully supported Dalglish and Robson, and whilst I had major reservations about Gullit, I can see he was the fans choice.

Btw, I can see I sound a bit like Leazes Mag/NE5 there, but the difference is I think Shepherd has shown his gross incompetence in too many other areas to justify his position now. Nothing the bloated moron says now surprise me, although I have to admit I do find his latest ramblings a little, erm, strange, to say the least.

97734[/snapback]

Agreed. While I now tend to argue that Shepherd seems to appoint managers based purely on the failings of their predecessors, at the time I was very happy with Dalglish and (maybe just as reactionary as Shepherd) loved the idea of some shexy football with Gullit when he came.

I thought like many though that Souness was a joke of an appointment, and as you say his gross incompetence in other areas overcomes much of the sympathy I had for him as a fellow supporter, or his investment in facilities and staff.

I hope to God todays comments are bollocks because they are pretty much the final straw.

/Seriously. No more socks from the club shop for me.

//I might still accept the branded red Italian wine as a Christmas present though as it is pretty damned tasty.

///But by Christ! I'll remove the labels first. :angry::rolleyes:

I heard a rumour last night Paul Jewell was going to be the next Toon manager!

:D TBH

100107[/snapback]

I heard a rumour last night Sam Allardyce was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Ottmar Hitzfeld was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Morticia Adams was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Sven was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Guus Hiddink was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Martin O'Neill was going to be the next Toon manager!

tbh.

Edited by DotBum

I heard a rumour last night Paul Jewell was going to be the next Toon manager!

:D TBH

100107[/snapback]

I heard a rumour last night Sam Allardyce was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Ottmar Hitzfeld was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Morticia Adams was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Sven was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Guus Hiddink was going to be the next Toon manager!

I heard a rumour last night Martin O'Neill was going to be the next Toon manager!

tbh.

100117[/snapback]

Jesus, I'm gonna have my work cut out if I'm gonna keep up with all of those campaigns!!