Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Now if Hitzfled reads this what will he think?  :angry:  :razz:

91116[/snapback]

He'd think "Mien Gott!, Zis is zo aggressive in ze NeuCastle fur ze outzider, ich manage zomvere more freundlich....Ja, like Beirut!" :lol:

:yes:razz:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to say, it's gone way, way, ott on N-O now. Hitzfeld is being treated like a messiah - ffs he hasn't even been offered the job yet! But worse, if anyone has the gall to sugest someone other than Hitzfeld may be suitable as manager, they are then "educated" about how great he is! :lol:

Ve haff vays of vaking you think. :razz:

Did you see the thread about Hitzfeld rejecting us? It was a hoax, and the replies consisted of some very graphic and violent threats. Shame it was deleted. :lol:

91274[/snapback]

You can't joke about something that serious, it may undermine the whole campaign :razz:

name dropping chelsea fan tbh

91032[/snapback]

Never gonna tire of that joke.

91034[/snapback]

You're a fucking wanker.

You're right! Unprovoked personal attacks are fun!

91061[/snapback]

:lol:

91087[/snapback]

Yeah...you stupid northern cunt!

This is brilliant!

You absolute fucking moron.

Over and over and over and over again!

It's a brilliant feeling!

Just knowing that this post awaits you to cheer you up in your day!

Now I see why you do it!

What a beautiful thing to do!

tbh

91115[/snapback]

You're a waste of our bandwidth tbh, amusing as you may think you are. If you're gonna post shite, at least do it without the huge white gaps please.

name dropping chelsea fan tbh

91032[/snapback]

Never gonna tire of that joke.

91034[/snapback]

You're a fucking wanker.

You're right! Unprovoked personal attacks are fun!

91061[/snapback]

91087[/snapback]

Yeah...you stupid northern cunt!

This is brilliant!

You absolute fucking moron.

Over and over and over and over again!

It's a brilliant feeling!

Just knowing that this post awaits you to cheer you up in your day!

Now I see why you do it!

What a beautiful thing to do!

tbh

91115[/snapback]

You're a waste of our bandwidth tbh, amusing as you may think you are. If you're gonna post shite, at least do it without the huge white gaps please.

91347[/snapback]

I wonder why AF has struggled to make friends since he moved up here. :razz:

91347[/snapback]

The white gaps create a minimalist aesthetic. :lol:

I'll stop posting shite when you stop being a cunt to me. Your choice. :razz:

Shittest threat yet tbh :lol:

91391[/snapback]

It appears I may be in your uber-clique. I can't imagine he could have ignored your post (that I quoted in the other thread) on will power alone. I'd like to feel special but I fear the 'people who think AF is a twat' clique is about as exclusive as the 'people Hitler offended' clique.

Shittest threat yet tbh :lol:

91391[/snapback]

It appears I may be in your uber-clique. I can't imagine he could have ignored your post (that I quoted in the other thread) on will power alone. I'd like to feel special but I fear the 'people who think AF is a twat' clique is about as exclusive as the 'people Hitler offended' clique.

91397[/snapback]

It's a shame though, he's tried so hard to fit in :razz:

I don't read much of AF's work so no offence intended but, what is the issue between him and some of the users? Why the reference's to him posting as someone else?

I could probably answer that myself with 'Because he posted as someone else' i know but, what did he say (allegedly) that p*ssed people off?

I'm a bit off the pace with this one lads. Sorry.

Methinks we might be one member down within the hour. It was nice knowing you AF, in a sort of 'the bloke you'd avoid at parties but didn't really offend you' sort of way.

91396[/snapback]

What, so answering back gets me banned?

I don't read much of AF's work so no offence intended but, what is the issue between him and some of the users? Why the reference's to him posting as someone else?

I could probably answer that myself with 'Because he posted as someone else' i know but, what did he say (allegedly) that p*ssed people off?

91403[/snapback]

He ordered the muslim population to kill all non-believers and opened up death camps in Poland.

91403[/snapback]

It's a combination of my stupidity, some double standards, a massively wanky clique, and some internet.

YUM! :lol:

It's a shame though, he's tried so hard to fit in  :razz:

91400[/snapback]

Yeah, I've never seen anything like it, I reckon the bloke's got serious mental problems. I thought some of the earlier stuff was pretty entertaining but it's beyond a joke now how he's fucking up threads on a fairly regular basis (and that takes some doing on here! :lol: ). I wouldn't be sorry to see the back of him, if, as slp suggested, he was booted. Wouldn't that make him the first?

91403[/snapback]

He ordered the muslim population to kill all non-believers and opened up death camps in Poland.

91405[/snapback]

I hope he wasn't influenced by my Nation of Islam info, i wasn't being serious :lol:

Well, maybe a little bit........

Methinks we might be one member down within the hour. It was nice knowing you AF, in a sort of 'the bloke you'd avoid at parties but didn't really offend you' sort of way.

91396[/snapback]

What, so answering back gets me banned?

91404[/snapback]

You were aksed not to waste bandwidth by putting in big spaces, so you put in some more. I found it quite amusing, but I wouldn't blame Gol for booting you. :razz:

It's a shame though, he's tried so hard to fit in  :razz:

91400[/snapback]

Yeah, I've never seen anything like it, I reckon the bloke's got serious mental problems. I thought some of the earlier stuff was pretty entertaining but it's beyond a joke now how he's fucking up threads on a fairly regular basis (and that takes some doing on here! :lol: ). I wouldn't be sorry to see the back of him, if, as slp suggested, he was booted. Wouldn't that make him the first?

91407[/snapback]

You're way off the mark. I'm fairly confident that I've posted nothing any more offensive than what's been posted about me....also the amount of times I've "started something" compared to alex for example is far worse on his part.

That fact won't get noticed of course but *meh* I'll cope :razz:

You were aksed not to waste bandwidth by putting in big spaces, so you put in some more. I found it quite amusing, but I wouldn't blame Gol for booting you.  :lol:

91410[/snapback]

:razz:

The equivalent of wasting paper! He'll be checking my computer for stolen Tip-ex next! :razz:

He's an odd one; half the time he seems OK, but the other half......

I wouldn't like to see him booted out though, as we need our entertainment.

Btw, does anyone remember Ross Gurko (aka Dubya)? I miss him, he was hilarious!

You were aksed not to waste bandwidth by putting in big spaces, so you put in some more. I found it quite amusing, but I wouldn't blame Gol for booting you.  :lol:

91410[/snapback]

:razz:

The equivalent of wasting paper! He'll be checking my computer for stolen Tip-ex next! :razz:

91414[/snapback]

It's fuck all to do with "wasting paper". The database on this forum is large enough without hundreds of blank lines (which add to the problem). You're getting this forum free of charge; don't abuse that.