Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

It's fuck all to do with "wasting paper". The database on this forum is large enough without hundreds of blank lines (which add to the problem). You're getting this forum free of charge; don't abuse that.

91417[/snapback]

Maybe you shouldn't further slow it down with personal attacks then :lol:

BTW, which forums charge FFS?

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fuck all to do with "wasting paper". The database on this forum is large enough without hundreds of blank lines (which add to the problem). You're getting this forum free of charge; don't abuse that.

91417[/snapback]

Maybe you shouldn't further slow it down with personal attacks then :razz:

91418[/snapback]

Which forums don't ban users for being fucking idiots, like you're being? It's a two-way thing :lol:

He's an attention-seeking whore tbh, depsite what he argues. He calms down for a bit then starts it all over again, his humour value is inversely proportional to his predictability tbh.

Which forums don't ban users for being fucking idiots, like you're being? It's a two-way thing :lol:

91420[/snapback]

So that type of thing is ok then.

Most forums encourage people from all walks of life to join provided they DON'T abuse each other personally.

I'm assuming that in your forum Utopia, you'd like to see charging and increased personal insults. :razz:

Look, I'm a part of this forum whether people like me or not. You're obviously welcome to ban me, but I don't think it's too much to ask to stop the really offensive stuff as opposed to a bit of banter.

91420[/snapback]

Most forums encourage people from all walks of life to join provided they DON'T abuse each other personally.

I'm assuming that in your forum Utopia, you'd like to see charging and increased personal insults. :razz:

Look, I'm a part of this forum whether people like me or not. You're obviously welcome to ban me, but I don't think it's too much to ask to stop the really offensive stuff as opposed to a bit of banter.

91427[/snapback]

So let's get this straight; calling you a Southerner is really offensive?

Which forums don't ban users for being fucking idiots, like you're being? It's a two-way thing :razz:

91420[/snapback]

91427[/snapback]

If i got half the insults thrown at me that AF does I would have pissed off from here a long time :lol:

If i got half the insults thrown at me that AF does I would have pissed off from here a long time :lol:

91435[/snapback]

Don't you think he brings it on himself though?

91435[/snapback]

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I really don't think I'm being out of order in asking for it to calm down a bit. :razz:

91435[/snapback]

Don't you think he brings it on himself though?

91436[/snapback]

i think hes stubborn and wont back down easily but i dont see that anything he has done as being that bad. He's various alter egos quickly moved from being quite funny to being annoying but then we're all allowed to take a joke too far once in a while aren't we?

I'm not taking sides mind Im just saying I find the squabbling with him ten times more annoying than AF himself

So let's get this straight; calling you a Southerner is really offensive?

91434[/snapback]

Obviously not...the adding "bastard" after it is though :lol:

91442[/snapback]

If you find where I said that, I'll make you a golden member badge :razz:

Are Newcastle-Online going to accept that if they don't get Hitzfled, they are actually going to have to back a different manager?

So, how's the Hitzfeld campaign doing?

I heard that we're not going to make any announcements until after the WC, so can see this campaign going on for ages :lol:

91424[/snapback]

I think N-O should just change their name to Ottmarfortoon.com or Ottmarisgod.co.uk or whatever. They're getting seriously carried away with themselves, and are even getting articles knocking other possibilities "published". I could kind of understand it if it was Bruce, but is it wise to actively try and rule out an excellent candidate like O'Neill out of the running?

Glad I no longer post there or I might get dragged to the education camps....

Someone's started an O'Neill Campaign thread on N-O, which has been locked instantly.  It's Hitzfeld or no-one by the looks of things! :razz:

91438[/snapback]

:lol: Here's me thinking we live in a democracy. I'm quite tempted to start a 'Hoose' Hiddink thread.

91417[/snapback]

Maybe you shouldn't further slow it down with personal attacks then :lol:

91418[/snapback]

It's not anything to do with members having to pay but somebody has to foot the bill for both the database which holds the threads and the bandwidth which serves to host them.

Whether you type a load of shit or you press the return button 20 times, it's using up space on the database which, considering it's already at 130MB, we could frankly do without. We've already had to increase it this month and I don't want to entertain the idea of having to do it again an account of your stupidity!

So unless you want to start contributing to the costs of hosting your pathetic drivvel, then please do as you've been asked and stop fucking about ya stupid southern twat!

Someone's started an O'Neill Campaign thread on N-O, which has been locked instantly.  It's Hitzfeld or no-one by the looks of things! :razz:

91438[/snapback]

:razz::lol:

BTW, can we not 'loan out' AF to another forum until the end of the season? If he likes it there make the deal permanent.

I'm assuming that in your forum Utopia, you'd like to see charging and increased personal insults.  :lol:

91427[/snapback]

To be fair to Gol (and Craig) this place was actually set up because HTT decided that the old board was going to become a money making, profit driven enterprise.

What you're saying re insults is also interesting as HTT intervened to delete many posts/threads where 'insults' (ie banter) crept into things and the place turned to ratshit- pretty much hence the exodus to here.

If i got half the insults thrown at me that AF does I would have pissed off from here a long time :razz:

91435[/snapback]

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I really don't think I'm being out of order in asking for it to calm down a bit. :razz:

91447[/snapback]

For Christ's sake, you are honestly the wettest bloke I've ever come across. I've tried to be nice and see it from your point of view, but I'm afraid I've come to the conclusion that you really are a big soft nancy boy! Now shut up and stop looking for a) sympathy, and b ) attention. :yes

Honestly, stop wittering on about how mean everyone is to you. Are you not embarrassed by the way you're carrying on? I bet as a kid you were the sort where you were always crying to the point where your parents just used to ignore it because you would just start bealing at the drop of a hat. :angry:

I'm reminded of the scene in the Godfather when the showbiz bloke comes home and is whining and crying about something going "Oh what can I do" and Don Corleone grabs him and shakes him and goes "You can act like a MAN!". :lol: It's about time you started. B)

91438[/snapback]

:lol: ....making this following sentence, which is bolded may I add, totally pointless...

PS If YOU want to promote some other name, write in, this site is still your platform to voice an opinion and your voice will be heard on these pages, whether that be via online polls, the forum or writing an article. We welcome all submissions and alternative views.

Source: http://www.newcastle-online.com/index5.shtml

So unless you want to start contributing to the costs of hosting your pathetic drivvel, then please do as you've been asked and stop fucking about you stupid southern twat!

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :lol:

The MAJORITY of my posts were trying (and failing) to get people off my back.

I think if you want to start cutting back on the people clogging it up it's only fair you have a word with Mr Prolific (alex). He's got getting on for 6000 posts, of which probably several hundred were attacks on me.

I know he's in the gang and everything, but you can't seriously be trying to get me to believe that I'm responsible for the ills of slow servers.

Also the quote feature seems to be a bit over enthusiastic, to be fair I normally try and chop the first posts off.

So unless you want to start contributing to the costs of hosting your pathetic drivvel, then please do as you've been asked and stop fucking about you stupid southern twat!

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :razz:

I think if you want to start cutting back on the people clogging it up it's only fair you have a word with Mr Prolific (alex). He's got getting on for 6000 posts, of which probably several hundred were attacks on me.

I know he's in the gang and everything, but you can't seriously be trying to get me to believe that I'm responsible for the ills of slow servers.

Also the quote feature seems to be a bit over enthusiastic, to be fair I normally try and chop the first posts off.

91473[/snapback]

:lol:

Fucking hell, man! :razz:

AF, you've started polls and threads on here over the last few weeks that have added to the craic and the debate, but you seem to have gone back to playing the victim again. We deal with banter on here, and you've already said that you don't really get it which is fair enough. Thing is, taking the piss out of each other won't go away, so you need to decide whether you can deal with it or not. If not, which is fair enough, then fuck off. :lol:

91456[/snapback]

Don't start a public forum and then moan about people posting. :razz:

91473[/snapback]

Personal attack! Gutted! :lol: