Gooner Here, would you be happy with AMN or Holding

TheDalaiJanmaat

Sanlehi who wanted to sell AMN to raise money has been sacked. Wolves lowballed us for him and if Arsenal or Newcastle did that for any player we would be hearing shit jokes about Ashley/Kroenke. Holding hasn't been the same since the injury, is fast but slow to accelerate if that makes sense, and is definitely better than Schar and Fernandez, probs Lejeune? Would you take him

Depends how much you will pay Ashley to take them off your hands? I'm not sure if your a betting man but if you are put every spare penny you have on Newcastle going down this season.

Only Covid can save us now.

8 hours ago, TheDalaiJanmaat said:

Sanlehi who wanted to sell AMN to raise money has been sacked. Wolves lowballed us for him and if Arsenal or Newcastle did that for any player we would be hearing shit jokes about Ashley/Kroenke. Holding hasn't been the same since the injury, is fast but slow to accelerate if that makes sense, and is definitely better than Schar and Fernandez, probs Lejeune? Would you take him

You're unusually coherent for a gooner...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I've no fuckin idea who or what that is tbh :lol:

It was presented by Aldi Rory Bremner, Rob Curling

rob-curling-Image-004.jpg

You’ll have to ask Meenz for the gooner reference though :dunno: 

( Solely due to my somewhat pathological hatred of Rory Bremner, I also dislike this bloke, just thought you might want to know that. :lol: )

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

I've no fuckin idea who or what that is tbh :lol:

I'll go one better, I've no idea who AMN is or Holding, never mind Turnabout? I do remember Paul Goddard scoring the winner at Highbury in 87 in front of 17,000 though. :good:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'll go one better, I've no idea who AMN is or Holding, never mind Turnabout? I do remember Paul Goddard scoring the winner at Highbury in 87 in front of 17,000 though. :good:

:lol:

Thats the Arsenal that I remember, that's what they'll always mean to me :D

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I know we're not exactly world-beaters but I fail to see how the bloke who hosted Turnabout is going to improve our squad.

Numberwang was based on that I believe :lol: 

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It was presented by Aldi Rory Bremner, Rob Curling

rob-curling-Image-004.jpg

You’ll have to ask Meenz for the gooner reference though :dunno: 

( Solely due to my somewhat pathological hatred of Rory Bremner, I also dislike this bloke, just thought you might want to know that. :lol: )

:lol: Is Bremner still stealing a living? I dont know who finds his tedious impressions amusing, it’s like being stuck with a mentally ill uncle who thinks he’s hilarious.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

125 million what?  Are you a fuckin  plankton or something? 

I'm not a mathematical expert, Rob. Can you help me with a question because I'm stuck. What is 125,000,000 - 17,000? (Asking for 17,000 fans). :cuppa:

• Haha 1