Callum Wilson

wykikitoon

57 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Great player but injury prone unfortunately. We don't seem to have much luck with strikers, the good ones are always crocked and the shit ones never end up with a scratch. 

There's always a clause, an issue or something otherwise we wouldn't get them in the first place.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

There's always a clause, an issue or something otherwise we wouldn't get them in the first place.

I cannot disagree.We can only guess that our Brazilian has to play some part in no less than 75% of Premier League games every season,when fit.A 100% record so far this season. Didn’t Brucey say we had enough strikers in the squad just prior to the start of the season? Nee Premier League quality though,if you take Wilson out the equation though.

• 2 months later...

I saw an article titled "Should Callum Wilson be Dropped for the Arsenal Game". Obviously my first thought was what the fuck is this nonsense, but apparently Wilson is on four yellows and would miss the Norwich game should he pick up another against Arsenal. It's definitely something to worry about and weigh up at the very least, when obviously we're much more likely to pick up a result against Norwich than we are Arsenal.

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Meaningless substitute on Sunday, in for Arsenal and Burnley. 

Agree with that, full training should mean fit enough for the bench and it'd be good to see him get some time in each of the last three games.

Him and ASM always linked up very well and his movement would be well appreciated by Bruno you'd think.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Go on then, seeing you've laid it on a plate...... It's no Newcastle Natter, is it? :lol:

There's nothing quite like NN.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Go on then, seeing you've laid it on a plate...... It's no Newcastle Natter, is it? :lol:

I decided not to encourage him 🙁 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...