west ham v bruce, still here, ashley, still here Newcastle United. sat 8pm nee crowd

Tdansmith

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I really couldn't give a fuck about Declan Rice one way or another. Not sure what the beef is? Did he 'do' one of our lot in a past game and I missed it? :lol:

I remember a number of their fans banging on about how much better than S Longstaff he is, obviously without having met his parents.

• Haha 9

50 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I remember a number of their fans banging on about how much better than S Longstaff he is, obviously without having met his parents.

if you google declan rice it says his 'parents' are sean rice, all very odd, he appears to have been born without a mother.

this is probably why he's shit at football and a bit of a cunt.

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

i miss the 70s match day atmosphere mate, i really do.

i remember beating liverpool 1-0 paul cannell scored the goal and for whatever reason i barfed up the contents of me prematch lunch of fish fingers and beans, most of which went all over some bigger, older and undoubtedly harder lads gleaming astronaut boots.

he was in the process of instructing me to lick them clean when i fled. kept away from that little area of the leazes for the rest of the season.

happy days!

:)

‘Fuckin hell it’s Paul Cannell’ .Proper chants in those days.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I really couldn't give a fuck about Declan Rice one way or another. Not sure what the beef is? Did he 'do' one of our lot in a past game and I missed it? :lol:

I hate him simply because he is absolutely shite yet always gets picked for England. I suppose the hate lies more with Southgate and his love for playing 3 defensive midfielders  who have no creativity.

1 minute ago, WillNewcastle said:

I hate him simply because he is absolutely shite yet always gets picked for England. I suppose the hate lies more with Southgate and his love for playing 3 defensive midfielders  who have no creativity.

I couldn't really give a fuck about England and if that's your only criteria you'd have been spoilt for choice on who to hate down the years. :lol:

Think part of the hate comes from the thought that we keep seeing him playing poorly yet he gets in the England team in Hayden doesn’t get a look in. 
I’m also in the couldn’t give a fuck about England camp combined with Hayden isn’t close to being an international camp. 

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Think part of the hate comes from the thought that we keep seeing him playing poorly yet he gets in the England team in Hayden doesn’t get a look in. 
I’m also in the couldn’t give a fuck about England camp combined with Hayden isn’t close to being an international camp. 

Spot on.Saying that,if Hayden played for a cockney team....

21 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

i miss the 70s match day atmosphere mate, i really do.

i remember beating liverpool 1-0 paul cannell scored the goal and for whatever reason i barfed up the contents of me prematch lunch of fish fingers and beans, most of which went all over some bigger, older and undoubtedly harder lads gleaming astronaut boots.

he was in the process of instructing me to lick them clean when i fled. kept away from that little area of the leazes for the rest of the season.

happy days!

:)

Fuckin' Hell

15 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

‘Fuckin hell it’s Paul Cannell’ .Proper chants in those days.

Memorable moment from my youth (B&W TV days) was on "Shoot" (tv highlight prog) when Wolstenhome was commentating and was heard to say "and the crowd are chanting for Cannell"

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Correct.

’We’re going to smash your buses’ 

The away buses used to park in the old Gallowgate bus station.Very few away fans made the trip to SJP in the late 60’s and early 70’s.

"You're going home in a St John's ambulance"

:D