Any guitar players here?

Blastronaut

Hope this is allowed. I build custom guitar effects pedals and just finished a made to order build for a Newcastle Fan a few weeks ago. Long story short he's no longer buying it so I've thrown it up on ebay at a reduced price to recover my costs and time spent and thought it might interest some of you fine folk. 

It's listed as used but was literally just built around a fortnight ago and is in mint condition. Open to offers. I have no use for it. 

Cheers. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303693213514

IMG_20200916_100851.jpg

On 9/20/2020 at 20:48, Blastronaut said:

Hope this is allowed. I build custom guitar effects pedals and just finished a made to order build for a Newcastle Fan a few weeks ago. Long story short he's no longer buying it so I've thrown it up on ebay at a reduced price to recover my costs and time spent and thought it might interest some of you fine folk. 

It's listed as used but was literally just built around a fortnight ago and is in mint condition. Open to offers. I have no use for it. 

Cheers. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303693213514

IMG_20200916_100851.jpg

C.U.F next time! 

1 minute ago, Blastronaut said:

Ah cash up front of course! Bit slow. Tonight. yeah normally I'd take a deposit at least. Friend of a friend, vouched for, seemed like a safe one and gave me ideas for some other stuff. Then the dude disappeared. 

Shit happens! See the edit to my previous post.