The Special One vs The Special Needs One

ewerk

Such a silly application of the rules, absurd that we can have not lost this (touch wood).

Roy Hodgson is sniffing his own farts over this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I fucking hate VAR like, it’s funny to see Spurs get mugged off but I’d be fuming if that was us. 

I don’t like VAR but in this instance it’s the handball law to blame. It’s mental. But it’s Mourinho and Spurs so it’s fucking brilliant 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I don’t like VAR but in this instance it’s the handball law to blame. It’s mental. But it’s Mourinho and Spurs so it’s fucking brilliant 

That's true. VAR applied the rules correctly, and TBH turning your back and sticking your arm out like that knowing the current state of the rules is a fool's errand.

• Like 1

Fucking hell, Carragher was right, this rule is ruining games. For Christmas I want the new year to bring an end to this stupid rule, VAR, fans back in stadiums, and Fatley and Cabbage head to fuck off. Shape of Fatley rubbing his hands at the end like the completely devoid of honour shitbag that he is.

The sad state of affairs is that if Wolves hammer West Ham later it will cheer me up because I have three Wolves players in my FF team. I don't want to find cheer in football primarily from FF instead of my team, but that's where Ashley has taken us to.

Just now, Polarboy said:

The sad state of affairs is that if Wolves hammer West Ham later it will cheer me up because I have three Wolves players in my FF team. I don't want to find cheer in football primarily from FF instead of my team, but that's where Ashley has taken us to.

No one forces you to have Newcastle as your "favourite* team. Stick to your FF team if that's of more interest. 

On 21/02/2006 at 08:49, Ugly Mackems said:

I'm pretty certain it isn't going to happen and think there is in reality more chance of Steve Bruce getting the job - which would see me end my long long association with NUFC.

Same

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Such a silly application of the rules, absurd that we can have not lost this (touch wood).

Roy Hodgson is sniffing his own farts over this.

There’s a mental image I didn’t want :lol:

“ Hmm, fwuity!” 

Spurs must fucking hate Newcastle at home, canny way to take the heat off Bruce though, Wet Spam will probably get stuffed tonight and that's tomorrow's back pages filled.

Bruce under the radar again and I thought Pardew was lucky.

• Like 1