Super satda, Bruce's Noocarsuw v Dyche's Burnley

Howmanheyman

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The keepers got to be sent off hasn’t he?

I think a yellow in that scenario, though he didn't get one there did he?

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The keepers got to be sent off hasn’t he?

Hasn’t that kind of double punishment been eliminated from the regulations? I think so. No red for the keeper when it’s a pelanty IIRC

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

Harsh to judge Pope on one game, but if you were to take today in isolation, and Pickford in general for the last six months/year, England are pretty fucked for keepers. Henderson on current form is probably the best bet, but he's only getting on in cup matches for Manure. Matt Ryan I suppose hasn't dropped any major clangers yet, at least that I can recall.

Just now, Polarboy said:

Harsh to judge Pope on one game, but if you were to take today in isolation, and Pickford in general for the last six months/year, England are pretty fucked for keepers. Henderson on current form is probably the best bet, but he's only getting on in cup matches for Manure. Matt Ryan I suppose hasn't dropped any major clangers yet, at least that I can recall.

Ryans an Aussie isn't he? 

• Like 1