Super satda, Bruce's Noocarsuw v Dyche's Burnley

Howmanheyman

100% Bruce is only playing Joelinton over Almiron because Bruce prefers "big lads" up top so we hoof the ball up. Although I suppose it's also likely that Ashley is like, hey I've supposedly hoyed 40m on this donkey, you better play him.

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

100% Bruce is only playing Joelinton over Almiron because Bruce prefers "big lads" up top so we hoof the ball up. Although I suppose it's also likely that Ashley is like, hey I've supposedly hoyed 40m on this donkey, you better play him.

100% mate. Ashley isnt going to give up on his 'investment' any time soon.. beautiful how fucking rank it turned out to be in a way. Also forgot to mention Krafth had a solid game imo

Edited by 247

Wilson up top with ASM, Almiron and Fraser behind him in a three should be more than enough to give any team outside of the top six major problems. The problem is how they'll be utilised by Bruce over the course of a season.

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Big Joe wins fewer headers than Shola used to.

I’ve yet to see ANY evidence that Joelinton can ride a bike and eat an apple at the same time while wearing ankle socks. Until he can prove that he can then he shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath as Shola.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

he managed a win thanks to asm against the only team in the league who arguably play worse football than us and he thinks this gives him a reason to be smug?

I fucking hate the stupid, fat, ugly, lying, complicit cunt.

I'd be willing to bet at that moment he was wishing he finally had the opportunity to play who let the dogs out..

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It was a bit like a latter day Shola performance except Shola had the excuse of about three hip operations 

Even then he had he odd goal about him and could cause some nuisance in the box with his presence. Joelinton cant even sort his legs out man, he seems lost when he has the ball. As poor a player as any we've seen put on the shirt.

Agree with the the others on Joelinton and Hendrick. Almiron has to start ahead of Joelinton, hoofball could be the only barely justifiable reason in Bruce's head of starting him. Hendrick is completely useless on the wings. Cant see what else he offers other than graft, Fraser looked like a far better bet when he came on.

Watched a game properly after a long while, didnt have much else to do last night :icon_lol: It was much better than we've seen recently. First 25 minutes were quite good actually, decent movement and pressing off the ball. After that the difference was ASM and Wilson really, with odd moments of quality from Shelvey. The first 2 will keep us up if they stay fit. 

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It was a bit like a latter day Shola performance except Shola had the excuse of about three hip operations 

He’s got a long way to go to reach the average heights scaled by Shola 

12 hours ago, OTF said:

The more you watch it the more you appreciate how fucking perfect ASM's move and pass for Wilson's first goal was.

It’s a fabulous bit of wing play. I wonder how much we’ll get for him 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not much joy around here on the back of a decent result. 

People discussing the performance rather than trying to troll their own team’s fans you mean? Fancy that 

• Like 1